Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael, thank you again for sharing your wonderful adventure with us here. You have set the bar high for any hunting recaps in the future.
    Thank you again,
    Ron

Comment

Like many others, I have just been able to sit down and go through your entire adventure. Michael, what a great hunt and I just wanted to say thank you for taking us all along. Truly one of the best recaps I have ever read...hands down.

As I was reading this, I kept thinking to myself. This is why I love TBH, and these are the types of stories I love to share with my family. Thank you for getting it right...

Comment

Wow that's all I can say thanks for taking us along!!!

Comment

Shane, go ahead and start drawing that LDP of Michael and his Zebra - He gets my vote for the hunt of the year here on TBH. I REALLY don't see how this hunt and recap could be topped!

Comment

You just made my desire to go to Africa a million times worse!!!

Congrats on a great experience and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Congrats on finishing the hunt strong, Man what a trip...

I hope if I ever get to do Africa it is this much fun!!

Comment

Great job

Comment

Guys,

I just finished reading this entire thread word for word and discovered one of my post is missing in regards to the lion hunt. As I was writing the story, it was common to go back and read the comments that everyone posted after I had.

However, I usually did not reread what I just posted other than proofing it prior to posting. The very first shot on the lion is not there. I guess the post did not go through and I never noticed. I just continued posting the story.

The very first shot at the lioness was a miss. It hit slightly just below her. I apologize for this error, but again never noticed it until reading it now.

Again, Thank You! It’s hard to thank everyone personally for their kind words on this thread without adding another 14 pages, but I truly enjoyed sharing this with all of you and appreciate all the positive feedback.

Michael

Comment

Fantastic re-cap, glad you had such a great experience. Congratulations again!

Comment

Great story. Thanks for taking the time to share!

Congrats!
                      Dan

Comment

The best thread I have ever followed. Bar none

Comment

Best thread ever!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

When you gonna have some video for us? =)

Comment

That was truly a great experience for you, but I also say, it was just as good for me.
                              THANKS FOR SHARING!

Comment

great story,and pictures,congrats on an awsome hunt, the memories will last forever,and the dreams will take you back again and again. ( ungawa to you!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X