No announcement yet.

Hilltop Lakes 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a target rich environment at my setup!

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

No doubt. Had a scrub buck that frequented my feeder. Best part was, he had a buddy. It was a raccoon. Any picture with him in it either had that raccoon in it, or it would show up in another frame by a minute or so. Funny thing was it was during both daylight and evening.

Comment

I'll be. I was going to hang around and stick a pig but worked around the cleaning station, got hot, and decided cleaning a pig sounded too much like work. I did get a little work done on my stand though. One more top off of the feeders next month and I'm ready for opening day!

~Michael

Comment

Are there any lots for sale still and how do you find out about them very interested and what is the price range of the lots

Comment

Lots range in price from $0 (yes, free!) to $10k+

Unfortunately if you did get one, registration for the Game Management Team 2016-2017 has expired so you could not hunt it this year. A full list of lots for sale with amounts is located at the Welcome Center front desk.

~Michael

Comment

I have a lot for sale with feeder and stand. Will also trade for a deer rifle on a hand gun. My lot touches a small common ground. 5126693022. I'm current on everything tax and poa fee. Lots of hogs and deer.

Comment

The hill

Been w hilltop since the early 80s I guess. Maybe 79. Only hunted it once though and that was 20 yrs ago. Things have changed I assume. We used to call the welcome desk to reserve a blind. Is there a website that explains the hunting requirements/prerequisites? Thanks.
                I was there this Saturday. Large bachelor group of 2 yr olds just taking it easy on the golf course at 2:30

Comment

Lot location
                  Attached Files

Comment

Yours is just a block over from mine.

~Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                      Yours is just a block over from mine.

~Michael
                      I love that place. I just can't hunt all my lots at the same time. I have 2 more. My buddy shot a pig there 2 years ago. I had deer come in every morning and the hogs owned the night. Where my feeder is there is always water so it's a really good area.

Comment

My other lot is next to TXhoghunter94.

Comment

PM me what you would take in cash. I have a brother looking

~Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
                            Been w hilltop since the early 80s I guess. Maybe 79. Only hunted it once though and that was 20 yrs ago. Things have changed I assume. We used to call the welcome desk to reserve a blind. Is there a website that explains the hunting requirements/prerequisites? Thanks.
                            I was there this Saturday. Large bachelor group of 2 yr olds just taking it easy on the golf course at 2:30
                            http://hilltoplakeswmt.org/ will get you most of the info. You'll see there that registration is closed for this season and will reopen Jan 1, 2017.

Comment

Thank you.
                              Tons of deer out there. Good luck to y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X