No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some nice gains over the past couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
      Glad to hear that!

Comment

Am getting closer to break even.

Comment

Amen brother. Sittin here refreshing and watching the gains. Glad to see it

Comment

I was just told that the investors for Quicksilver Resources have decided to pull the plug. They are completely shut down starting today. Anyone else hear this as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by rhodes520 View Post
              I was just told that the investors for Quicksilver Resources have decided to pull the plug. They are completely shut down starting today. Anyone else hear this as well ?

I had heard something was coming, but I try not to believe anything until I know for sure.

As of Monday our biggest competitor just went out of business. Kind of bitter sweet, reminds me to keep pushing it may be us.

Comment

Originally posted by rhodes520 View Post
                Yep! We had one of their rigs and they're done for good

Comment

Looking a little better $47.81 right now!!

Comment

Oil is running with a herd of bulls right now!

Comment

What is causing the big gains over the past few days?

Comment

Comment

I just looked it up. Google said cut in US production.

Comment

It is getting verry scary here in South Texas!! Luckily I'm with the largest oilfield pvf suppliers in the world so it hasn't hit us as hard as everyone else yet thanks god for contracts. I had to make a reduction in force this past week and eliminate 4 jobs in the warehouse. Hell we only did 1.2 billion as a company in the 2nd quarter of 2015. Prayers for everyone and lets pray this upswing continues northward!!
                            Last edited by landon pharr; 08-31-2015, 01:33 PM.

Comment

OPEC agreed to a meeting to discuss cutting production.

Comment

I hope it goes back down to 38.00 ........ Says double fake JMalin

Comment

Working...
                                X