Snake bite victims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
    I've been lucky. I've literally killed hundreds of rattlers that I saw first. Been hit by two that saw me first. Both times I knew I was taking a chance walking in knee high brush where I couldn't see the ground. Both times they hit me on the jeans/boot top and didn't get connected up to meat. The second time was a little scary. He didn't rattle but I heard his scales rub together as he struck and felt him hit me hard about 6" above the ankle...I standing broad jumped about eight feet and his fangs were tangled in my jean cuffs...that six foot snake came with me as I jumped. I basically shot him off my leg when I landed. He left a big wet spot of venom on my pants leg.
    venom, yeah right..... thats what i woulda said too...

Comment

Originally posted by silentstare View Post
      Haha...exactly what I was thinking!!!

Comment

Originally posted by silentstare View Post
        its a known fact that venom leaves a brown stain on the seat of the pants...lol

Comment

We have been getting calls about them in peoples houses.

Comment

Never! Used to play with moccasins when I was a kiddo.. the snakes never got me but my daddy sure did when he found me messing with them!

Now this is what happens to moccasins I come across.
            Last edited by NannySlayer; 10-27-2011, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Dang Girl. You really are an outdoorswoman!!

Comment

Never been bit but a water moccasin crawled through my blind while I was napping. Woke up to see his tail go out the blind then I video'd him just outside blind. Shortly thereafter, I switched to the trees :-)

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss View Post
                    No sir - ain't never been bit and don't intend to get bit either. Wouldn't matter if it was poisonous or not - I'd die of severe diarrhea anyway!

Trailboss
                    this

Comment

Lol

Comment

My 6ft Python bit me once. Took my whole pinky, ring finger and middle finger in his mouth. I freaked out when I saw that. LOL

Comment

One of the barn cats got bit on the head by a copperhead. Pumped it full of Benadryl and poked a hole in it to let it drain. Cat was fine after a couple days.

Comment

I haven't but I think the heart attack i would have would do more damage than the snake bite

Comment

Well everybody watch out I saw a copperhead dead in the road tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X