Deer camp bathroom build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer camp bathroom build

This will be my second season hunting in Eldorado. I got my camp set up how I like it, but I don't like trying to use a camper shower. So it's time to make something better. My ex-father-n-law (I divorced his daughter and kept him) and I started the build. He got on the lease this season too. We got a good start on it before the hurricane hit. Trying to get it finished up now to take to the lease in a couple weeks.
    It's nothing too fancy, and will only be 6'x8'. Still heck of a lot better than the 18"x18" camper shower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This weekends work. Shower done. I'm 6'2" and made sure the shower head was high enough for me. My FIL is about 5'9". Got flooring in, sink, counter, medicine cabinet, toilet. It's starting to come together.

I will admit my FIL is the brains behind the build. I'm just the financial backer, and occasional helper
    Hope to finish it up next weekend.

Comment

Looks well made.

Comment

Man that's a great job y'all did

Comment

Looks great. I've been thinking of doing the same thing.

Comment

What hot water heater are you using? I'm building a bathroom in my cabin and need to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Love it! Now I need to hear how you kept the FIL but were able to ditch the wife. That's gotta be a good story.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                Love it! Now I need to hear how you kept the FIL but were able to ditch the wife. That's gotta be a good story.
                Lol. Exactly what I was thinking!

Comment

Nice looking setup there. Looked like you were putting outside plugs too. Good call.

Comment

Wow... that looks really nice Jeff. I can't wait to see it in person. Appears Paul is going to be a great asset on the lease.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

looks great

Comment

That's one high class outhouse! Nice work. I can see why you kept the FIL.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            What hot water heater are you using? I'm building a bathroom in my cabin and need to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

20 gallon from Home Depot

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post

I married her as soon as she graduated high school I was 20 and she was 18. We had two boys together, and I'm thankful for that. We were young and dumb. We eventually grew apart, and divorced. My FIL told me he loved me like a son(he only had two daughters). He never had a bad word to say even when she and I went though our divorce. That's a good man right there! 20 years later he's like another dad to me, and a good friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X