No announcement yet.

GoPro alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vantage Action Cam from Wildgame Innovations isn't too bad and is infrared too. I own both and they both work great. Vantage is $100 though.

Comment

I have a Sony AS 30 HD I want to sell I have charged the battery. never used camera with a chip for sale $ 250.00

Comment

has anyone tried out the sj6000. reviews look good on it for a hunting camera. the video is a little shaky on vehicles though. but for 100 bucks and a ton of mounts included it seem like a great deal. seems very popular in other parts of the world but here in the U.S.A. its all about the gopro. i just cant spend that much on a camera that doesnt do as much as my nikon dslr.

Comment

I have a gopro hero3 tactacam2.0 and epic. They all work my favorite is the tactacam for price and medium quality. Epic is ok not good for anything past 20yrds but great for interviews. The gopro is amazing quality but price and battery life are poor. Oh and the old contours were good however I have not tried any in 3years.

Comment

TTT, want to get the Akaso ek7000 or the SJ6000.

Who knows one would be better ?

Comment

I was looking into self filming options without breaking the bank. I found this on amazon.

WIMIUS Q4 4K Action Camera

It comes with bike handle attachment that i think would work with a basic stabilizer. The only problem with these action cams is that they have wide angle lenses that make things seem further then they are but at $50 for the camera, i think it's worth trying out.

Comment

I have two different clones and they aren't bad if you replace the batteries.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm leaning at the SJ 6 legend!

Comment

You can get a gopro session for 149 now. Sometimes, you can find great deals on camofire.com on some action cameras (when they are present)

camofire is awesome!

Comment

Predator Action Cam

very little fish eye, box is loaded with extras....love mine, will buy another soon

Comment

I have two contours, low light isn't that great for the camera.

Comment

Working...
                        X