Big Boar Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Boar Down

Here is my newest video!! What do ya'll think?

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ProstaffHunterIn this episode we head back down to the Bomar Ranch down in South Texas for some big boar bow hunting action!!SU...

Good video and good pig congrats

Comment

i don't like the creepy whispering before the shot.
      very nice otherwise.

Comment

Cool vid. Nice pig

Comment

Originally posted by Conquest View Post
          i don't like the creepy whispering before the shot.
          very nice otherwise.
          I think he whispered his production company name.

Comment

nice video

Comment

thanks for the feedback, yes the whisper was done via voice over during editing. Just trying out some new production with little stuff like that. I do appreciate the feedback.
              Always branding is the name of the game, any more feedback?

Comment

I like it! It's always good to try out new stuff. Congrats on jumbo pig!!

Comment

Just my .02.... Clean your camera lens a little better. And maybe a tripod for the walking and panning the hunter. Great job for sure. Also a true 2nd camera angle with a go pro or small hand held would be cool. Nice pig and keep practicing for sure. Looks pretty dang good

Comment

Very cool! I had no problems with the video, it was straight to the point and not drawn out which I liked

Comment

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
                      Just my .02.... Clean your camera lens a little better. And maybe a tripod for the walking and panning the hunter. Great job for sure. Also a true 2nd camera angle with a go pro or small hand held would be cool. Nice pig and keep practicing for sure. Looks pretty dang good
                      I appreciate your feedback. Your right i did have a little mud on that camera from filming on the polaris through the mud that day. I have multiple tripods, treestand tripods, gorilla pods but on this specif day i had a novice cameraman with me. He had trouble with the tripod i had so he free handed it. Usually i have a few pov cameras for different angles and what not. just not this day..

My videos are getting better then when i first started for sure but i'm still learning every time i get in the woods. Thanks everyone really appreciate the feedback both good and what needs work!!
                      Keep it coming..

Comment

Nice video.

Comment

Nice video, congrats!

Comment

As much a commercial as a hunting video IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                              As much a commercial as a hunting video IMO.
                              Seriously, the video is 3:38 seconds long, i briefly show the gear i'm using for seconds at a time. What's wrong with that? I have to disagree, i don't believe i used brand more then the hunt!! But thanks for your opinion..

Comment

Working...
                              X