Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgato View Post
    Actually correction. This just in. we got 1 1/2" at El Gato last night. Timing terrific!. Considering the wet winter we had even though spring rains have been light I think we are off to a great start.

Yes sir that 1.5” should back up the great winter rains from this past season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hoping we got some meaningful rainfall west of Laredo. The radars looked promising, but will wait to hear from our rancher to see what the final amount way....farmlogs says 0.95", which isnt bad.
      Last edited by texas shag; 05-21-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

According to FarmLogs we received .52 to 1.12" across the ranch last night at ranch between
        1:00 - 4:00 am, I was there this Saturday brush looks good but the ground surface is very dry, pens are beat down hitting pellets good, find a few sheds, breezy, did get warm in afternoon, this rain will definitely help! Peace Out!

Comment

Anyone getting any good growth yet

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Anyone getting any good growth yet
            I saw 2 bucks last weekend in southern Coahuila with 6"-8" of growth, 2" brows and about to fork at the G-2. I saw several others with only 1" - 4" of growth.

Comment

Got 1.4" rain yesterday, and didn't even know it was going to rain! Gives us right at 2.5" in the past 2.5 months.

Comment

Hello all you Mexico hunters, been a while since I been here,, just snooping around..

Comment

Originally posted by gusman View Post
                  Hello all you Mexico hunters, been a while since I been here,, just snooping around..

What’s up stranger!! Missing Mexico???

Comment

O my god yes !!

Comment

We got 1.5 Sunday night. Couldn’t have come at a better time. Lakes were getting low and the pasture was really starting to suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by rlwenzel View Post
                        We got 1.5 Sunday night. Couldn’t have come at a better time. Lakes were getting low and the pasture was really starting to suffer.

1.5 in our neck of the brush as well.
                        Hwy1

Comment

1.7” - 2” for us on Sunday. Great timing!!!!

Comment

We definitely needed it! Most of us were on the verge of things getting quite ugly. We’re long overdue for a drought but, this rain helped delay it. I hope our summer comes with some rain. It’s fixing to get HOT starting Saturday. 103-105 every day for the foreseeable future and it’s barely May...

Comment

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
                              We definitely needed it! Most of us were on the verge of things getting quite ugly. We’re long overdue for a drought but, this rain helped delay it. I hope our summer comes with some rain. It’s fixing to get HOT starting Saturday. 103-105 every day for the foreseeable future and it’s barely May...

I agree we’re beyond due for a drought [emoji1361]Hate it might be during our first year on a new ranch, but we’ll make the best of it if so. We’re showing several days next week between 105-107° [emoji33]
                              Last edited by drop dead fred; 05-24-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I think the high heats are a worse problem than drought...if thats possible.At least with feed you can compensate somewhat. Worse it often seems excessive heat and drought go hand in hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X