Truck TTL & Fees??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck TTL & Fees??

Ok so my mom is wanting to trade in her current vehicle for a newer pickup. She is really interested in a 2017 supercrew 4x4. They shot out a figure on taxes tittle fees etc.. and it was like 26% of the cost of the vehicle that sounds pretty freaking high to me. I was wondering how much TTL fees normally were like what % of the cost of the vehicle do they normally tally up to???

6.25 percent

Comment

The tax on the difference between the trade in value and sales price of the new vehicle is 6.25%. I would assume title and license fees to be another grand or so.

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
        Ok so my mom is wanting to trade in her current vehicle for a newer pickup. She is really interested in a 2017 supercrew 4x4. They shot out a figure on taxes tittle fees etc.. and it was like 26% of the cost of the vehicle that sounds pretty freaking high to me. I was wondering how much TTL fees normally were like what % of the cost of the vehicle do they normally tally up to???
        ~$15,000 on TT&L???

Comment

6.25% sales tax and less than $300 in title fees last I remember.

And she only pays tax on the difference between her trade and the purchase price of the new vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was thinking it should b lower

Comment

Some would also be all of the dealer fees they tack on, documentation, inventory, etching, overpriced stuff that does nothing but put extra cash in the deal.

Comment

We had it worked down to about 30k

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                  We had it worked down to about 30k
                  30k for what? The vehicle alone? Vehicle minus trade in?

Comment

I bought a truck in oklahoma last fall so I had to do all the TTL myself. I think it was around $2,300 when it was all said and done for my $30k pickup.

Comment

Ask for an itemized list of fees. Youd be surprised what they include in the cloak of TT&L

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
                        30k for what? The vehicle alone? Vehicle minus trade in?
                        Vehicle with trade in. I figure 3000 to 3500 for they best warranty my mom can get. That's a must for her. So 33,000-33,500 before all the TTL fees etc.

Comment

Ok, so you’re saying they are quoting 7800 for TT&L and feed on this vehicle?

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                            I bought a truck in oklahoma last fall so I had to do all the TTL myself. I think it was around $2,300 when it was all said and done for my $30k pickup.
                            Looked this up at lunch. I wrote the county a check for $1,986 for TTL. I paid $29,991 for the truck. Taxes should have been $1874 so title and license were $112.

Comment

Working...
                            X