Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was behind the assassination of JFK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    As a survivor of multiple firefights in Vietnam and witness to the damage from many many head shots I can safely say there was never one that the bullet made a bigger hole going in that it did coming out. One 5.56 round in the face and there is virtually nothing left on the back of the head and 80% of the brain is blown away. The AK-47 round doesn't do as much explosive damage but still makes a larger exit hole than it does entering. Loading soldiers in body bags to put on the dust off I got a first hand look at more than I ever wanted to see.
    Watching the old films there has never been a doubt in my mind that Kennedy was shot from the front or near side and the whole back of his skull was blown away.
    The bullet from the 6.5 is a solid jacket long bullet at 160grs and can be unstable after entry even at low velocity of 2200+- depending on the rifle it is shot from. If Kennedy was hit from the back of his skull I would expect to see part of the front of his face blown off. I have no doubt Oswald did some shooting but do have doubts that he actually hit Kennedy even though a bullet fired from his rifle was recovered.

This is my belief, precisely. I'm sorry you had to see the things you saw in Vietnam but it affirms the ballistics and physics associated with this case. The shot from the grassy knoll was a second layer in the event Oswald didn't get the job done. JFK would have died from the wound at the base of his neck but there was no way to know he was hit in that short period of time. I would bet $100 to a bucket of p*ss that the grassy knoll shooter was dead within the hour.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      As a survivor of multiple firefights in Vietnam and witness to the damage from many many head shots I can safely say there was never one that the bullet made a bigger hole going in that it did coming out. One 5.56 round in the face and there is virtually nothing left on the back of the head and 80% of the brain is blown away. The AK-47 round doesn't do as much explosive damage but still makes a larger exit hole than it does entering. Loading soldiers in body bags to put on the dust off I got a first hand look at more than I ever wanted to see.
      Watching the old films there has never been a doubt in my mind that Kennedy was shot from the front or near side and the whole back of his skull was blown away.
      The bullet from the 6.5 is a solid jacket long bullet at 160grs and can be unstable after entry even at low velocity of 2200+- depending on the rifle it is shot from. If Kennedy was hit from the back of his skull I would expect to see part of the front of his face blown off. I have no doubt Oswald did some shooting but do have doubts that he actually hit Kennedy even though a bullet fired from his rifle was recovered.
      Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      This is my belief, precisely. I'm sorry you had to see the things you saw in Vietnam but it affirms the ballistics and physics associated with this case. The shot from the grassy knoll was a second layer in the event Oswald didn't get the job done. JFK would have died from the wound at the base of his neck but there was no way to know he was hit in that short period of time. I would bet $100 to a bucket of p*ss that the grassy knoll shooter was dead within the hour.

Back... and to the left...

Comment

I don't think what they are hiding has to do with the actual assassination, but what the US may have done afterwards. Justified or maybe not...

Comment

Working...
        X