Go Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
    The man has not even been in office for 5 months and there has only been 1 budgetary review period since he's been in office - and he STILL has not had his entire cabinet approved because of dem obstructionism. It's hard to whip votes when you don't even have all of your personnel in office, and when holdovers of the previous administration are actively trying to undermine him.

The president isn't an emperor, and most of their time is essentially spent being a sales guy for their target legislation and shopping it around to congressional/senate leaders to gain support. If a president enters office and completely reshapes the country in 100 days I would contend that it would be a bad thing, our government is made to move slowly by design. Changing the law is hard, as it should be, and more than anything takes time.

I agree with this. Just doesn't seem like he has his party, on his team at this time. Hopefully he can turn that around.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      [/B]

I agree with this. Just doesn't seem like he has his party, on his team at this time. Hopefully he can turn that around.
      His "party" didn't even want him. The people did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        Maybe the people didn't think this all the way through. The people better hurry up and vote some new, like minded folks to work with Trump. Or Trump better figure out how to work with the folks already in Washington. Otherwise it will be a long four years.

Comment

Maybe the people didn't think this all the way through. The people better hurry up and vote some new, like minded folks to work with Trump. Or Trump better figure out how to work with the folks already in Washington. Otherwise it will be a long four years.
          No doubt. I guess we could just stay with the status quo, so it would be easier to "get things done." NOT!

Comment

No doubt. I guess we could just stay with the status quo, so it would be easier to "get things done." NOT!
            ^^^

Elect an outsider and you should expect the establishment is going to drag its feet and kick and scream at every turn. From my perspective this is all to be expected. If the slimeballs in DC were happy then I'd think there was a problem.

Comment

^^^

Elect an outsider and you should expect the establishment is going to drag its feet and kick and scream at every turn. From my perspective this is all to be expected. If the slimeballs in DC were happy then I'd think there was a problem.

Yup. People still don't seem to understand why he won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^

YEP and that is why heads are rolling...a beautiful thing to watch. Go Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  YEP and that is why heads are rolling...a beautiful thing to watch. Go Trump!
                  I wish I could cast my vote for Trumps second term already.

Comment

Just watched trump and MELANIA walk to marine one. I have to say.....I may be coming around on some of his policies. They don't sound quite as bad at this very moment.

Not sure if it had anything to do with an orange skirt and a white sweater, but something has me rethinking all this mess.

Comment

Just watched trump and MELANIA walk to marine one. I have to say.....I may be coming around on some of his policies. They don't sound quite as bad at this very moment.

Not sure if it had anything to do with an orange skirt and a white sweater, but something has me rethinking all this mess.
                      I thought Hillary was more your type?

Comment

I thought Hillary was more your type?
                        Nah, not after Bill tore that up. I've heard you don't want to follow Bill, if you know what I mean

Haven't really heard that, but he is into some weird stuff

Comment

Nah, not after Bill tore that up. I've heard you don't want to follow Bill, if you know what I mean

Haven't really heard that, but he is into some weird stuff
                          Meh. Just have a cigar and enjoy.

Comment

id be careful saying the "people " wanted him. more like, the electoral college wanted him lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Implying the President controls the means and methods of the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Employment ratios have been inflated since their inception, it's because people who no longer look for work or have been out of the labor force for an extended period of time aren't included. I understand the rationale though, if someone doesnt have a job and isnt looking for one it's hard to classify them as a potential worker because they wouldn't work even if a job were available to them.
                              Can't have it both ways.
                              Either bash Trump for knowingly using a flawed calculation in the unemployment rate (because this is what Obama used) or give Obama that same leeway you're giving trump.

So much double and side talking.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                Kind of hard for him to prove you wrong LWC when you and every single democrat do nothing to support him. You do the exact opposite and bash, hoping he gets nothing done.

And IMO the constant bashing of Trump by the media is because they're scared to death if Trump can get the ball rolling the American people will back him and they lose everything from politics to money in media.

Go Trump!
                                Not my President!!!

Remember that?

How can a man govern when half of the country is questioning his religion and asking him for his birth certificate?

Comment

Working...
                                X