Post PICS! 200B&C+ ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justin156bc View Post
    Lots of times we will knock their horns off for saftey reasons.
    That would be so you don't find one with a bullet hole and missing headgear....

J/K....

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
      Funny thing is you and your dad have a couple that would rival this elk for score.

Comment

Question, and I'm being serious here. Are you guys just raising these deer so you can seel his man juice or do you sell "hunts"?

Comment

No tags, no pens.
          Attached Files

Comment

Say what you will but regardless of a pen or not these bucks are awesome
            Attached Files

Comment

Im pro breeding justin, I was just saying it for the guys a few posts up.

Comment

Not Awesome. Just A Bunch of overpriced Man Made Targets

Comment

Good deal Sippy. We are starting 8 pens in the morning with our facility to follow. When we get it finished I will have you out to the ranch to take a look. In my last post the first buck is one of our bucks. He is 32" inside and the second buck down is a 30" wide 2yr old the last one is 3yr old

Comment

Mex. Bowhunter thank you for your unwanted opinion. Keep killin your 170's

Comment

Good deal Sippy. We are starting 8 pens in the morning with our facility to follow. When we get it finished I will have you out to the ranch to take a look. In my last post the first buck is one of our bucks. He is 32" inside and the second buck down is a 30" wide 2yr old the last one is 3yr old

I would love to come out!

Comment

No interest in those freaks they look unnatural no prob with breeding and pens just not my cup of tea

Comment

Originally posted by 10mmWendell View Post
                          Whoops I was just informed that we have his son, not the buck in the picture haha

Here is another one, Heisman. Unfortunately, he ran himself ragged trying to breed the doe in his pen and killed himself
                          You sure about that????? It's a small world......

Comment

Rodney what do you think about "Heisman"?

Comment

Mex. Bowhunter thank you for your unwanted opinion. Keep killin your 170's
                              Will Do Bro.. I Guess it just sucks to be a hunter

Comment

Originally posted by FCTrapper View Post
                                You sure about that????? It's a small world......
                                That's what I was told, I have no idea what his breeder bucks look like cause they take the horns off

Comment

Working...
                                X