Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
    Reining horses, it’s turning into the new fad like cutting. Those horses are pieces that high for real. Tim McQuay that was on the yellow horse is a big time Reiner. If y’all noticed in the first episode where they taped Jimmy to the Stallion, you could see one guy wearing an AQHA World Show jacket. They have brought in a lot of nice show horses in this and have some big names in the show industry hanging around on scene.
    McQuay's place is for sale...Tioga

Comment

Originally posted by Hocks & horns View Post
      Play money for those boys.

A weekend Reiner is 25k
      They put kids on 40,000-150,000 barrel horses to run around cans.
      Time to get out of the Arabian Horse business......

Comment

Here is a good, recent article in Esquire about the writer. It gives some insight into his "style" of writing and what he is trying to convey and how/why he keeps his audience in suspense. Pretty interesting.

This century's John Ford has reinvented the genre for an era in which drug cartels, developers, and fracking companies divide the riches.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          Good show, but the storyline with Casey is getting a bit out there for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It makes no sense. dude hates his dad but hangs around enough to live off the name. To me he is depriving his son. His wife will get tired of him eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
            It makes no sense. dude hates his dad but hangs around enough to live off the name. To me he is depriving his son. His wife will get tired of him eventually.

No worries there...

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
              No worries there...

**** and she was just about to move to next to that water trough.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                No worries there...

Yea I’m not holding my breath on that on, figures [emoji20]

Comment

Thought for sure Casey wife dead on impact

Comment

the sound is horrible! had to go get my walkers game ear to hear anything.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                      the sound is horrible! had to go get my walkers game ear to hear anything.
                      Yup. I don't hear so well and actually just got me some hearing aids. They help but the sound is terrible on this show. I've noticed on some other shows and movies. Seems to be when they try to sound "dramatic" and kinda whisper talk.

Comment

Buncha old coots up in here - I've never had an issue with the sound. How are you fellas hearing those bucks slinking up through the woods??

Great show - Casey couldn't try any less to kill people. Poor guy just stumbles into it

Comment

Casey's wife will survive

Just watch

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I think before it's over, it's gonna come out that Jimmy is actual family...most likely of the illegitimate variety.

Ol Red is about drop a **** in the family punch bowl too.

And Casey's wife is hotter'n donut grease!
                            Just got caught up , let me clear my throat.

Homegirl too skinny dog. No tooter ?

Out of all the eyebrow raising details I’m surprised nobody said anything about nuthead poppin a cap inside the cab of the truck, how both of them weren’t deaf for the rest of the show?

That being said I love it all and can’t wait for the next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                              Just got caught up , let me clear my throat.

Homegirl too skinny dog. No tooter ?

Out of all the eyebrow raising details I’m surprised nobody said anything about nuthead poppin a cap inside the cab of the truck, how both of them weren’t deaf for the rest of the show?

That being said I love it all and can’t wait for the next episode.

Not only were they not deaf, but neither was shot and I didnt see a hole in the truck either. That really threw me off, but its tv so I just let it go...

Comment

**** you Jimmy!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X