No announcement yet.

Stolle Deer Camp - Getting Closer to Completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Matt and crew! Awesome place!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How did the hot tub work out?

Comment

Stolle Deer Camp - Getting Closer to Completion

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            How did the hot tub work out?

Kids and Zeke loved it. Wish they made them twice the size. They are really stable and tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
              I cut the front ones with my sawzall since they were installed before the bumper was put on. I ordered new ones and put them in the opposite way to avoid having to take the bumper off.

And I thought it was just my dad's that was backwards. I replaced his and did the same when I put new ones in. I had two "mechanics" That couldnt figure it out

The rear is much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                And I thought it was just my dad's that was backwards. I replaced his and did the same when I put new ones in. I had two "mechanics" That couldnt figure it out

The rear is much easier.

That’s good to know. Rear is on the agenda after I find my coolant leak.

Comment

My brother and I made a quick trip out this past weekend to fill feeders, work on the restroom and to do a little hunting.

Saw tons of Whitetail doe and few young bucks. Think I had 17 whitetail and 5 Axis in front of me Saturday morning. It’s really dry and they are hungry. Few pictures from the hunt.

After the morning hunt we ran to town for feed and supplies. We got to work on the restroom when we got back. We got the vanity and mirror in, but the toilet will have to wait until the next trip.

We wrapped up the work and headed back to the blinds. The whitetail almost had all my hand corn gobbled up when a young axis doe stepped out. She didn’t get a pass.

Comment

It was a scorcher Saturday evening so I didn’t waist anytime with getting her gutted, skinned and hung in the walk in.

We then got down to business with some cold beer, steak, chicken wings and fried cabbage. Perfect mixture of work and play.

Until next time....

Last edited by Stolle; 08-07-2018, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Beautiful!!

Comment

Good times abound! Great looking place, Matt.

Comment

Living the dream! Food looks real good too!

Comment

The Social Club has dreams of growing up and being the Stolle Deer Camp!

I need to grab Ben and Dale, so we can do a tour of the SDC!

Comment

Looking good on all fronts, Matt! I bet that little spotted doe is tender!
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Y'all near Telegraph I assume? My buddy's family has quite a spread right there. Coke Stevenson place I have hunted on a few times.

Comment

Working...
                                X