No announcement yet.

Side Hustle Dream Trip Challenge!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been doing mesquite tables with or without inlay for about 5 years. Did OK, just took on a job for a large kitchen countertop, this mIght be a good direction to take it. Would really like to do this on side but selling is really hard. Have tried consignment stores all around Boerne and Fredericksburg but they straight up tell you, want ever I want for it they will mark it up as much as 100 percent. That was discouraging.

Comment

I own a tackle shop on the side but I don’t have big dreams. I spend my extra money taking fishing trips all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
        Forget about the wallet... it's much, much more of a hurtin' on your ample free time.

Truth! But well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mooch View Post
          Truth! But well worth it.

Oh, definitely, agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            Yes here is my channel

My Name is JT Larkin. I am a husband, a father and proud Texan. I bow hunt, fish, play golf, poker and drink whiskey.

i think my logo is pretty cool.

I used to sell some merch from my website. I need to get some more hats and stickers made up.

Subscribed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was into the distribution of recreational pharmaceuticals but that business went up in smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                Subscribed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                Thats a good looking logo, can easily be put on merch. I subed, so you are one closer lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                  Thats a good looking logo, can easily be put on merch. I subed, so you are one closer lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                  Me too! Hope you get there!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                    Me too! Hope you get there!
                    haha thanks guys im 50 away from being able to monetize again now lol

Comment

Sounds good and I like listening to Gary Vee. The only thing I do not agree with him on is the "triple down on your strengths". I feel you already know what your good at so triple down on your weaknesses and make them strengths too. Good luck on the adventure and put some stuff in the classifieds LOL

Comment

I should just stop drinking beer...

Comment

[emoji848]

Comment

I work in steel fabrication. I occassionally buy some AR500 and cut targets for guys. Easy enough to do, as like you I'm salary and dont get OT

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                              I listen to a lot of podcast and Gary Vee is always talking about side hustling and grinding. So the other day when I was trying to think of a good YouTube video idea, a crazy one came to mind. I I want to try to pay for either a goat or a sheep hunt by grinding out side hustles. Being on salary over time isn’t an option and I feel like I waste a lot of time over the weekends and in the afternoon that I could be doing something more productive. I think it could 100% possible with a little work to make 10-15k over the next year or two with random side hustle jobs. So I thought it would be fun to see if anyone else on here wants to join in on the challenge. You don’t have to be saving for a sheep hunt or goat hunt. You can be saving for your dream trip. That might be a day hunt ranch or a fishing trip or even a family vacation. We can all talk about different side hustle ideas and even show progress if your comfortable with it. The rules are simple. Pick a dollar amount and what trip you are saving up for and start grinding. Side hustles can be anything you want other than your 9-5 job. I have been talking about booking a goat or a sheep hunt for to long and need to make it happen, I hope some of you guys join in on this with me.

Here are some of my ideas:
                              -selling old hunting gear, guns, tools or anything else you already have that you don’t need. (Go watch The minimalist documentary on Netflix)
                              -Growing my YouTube channel to where it is making money from ads. (I’m 60 subs away from being able to monetize again
                              -Garage sale flipping
                              -Random Handy man work

all sounds good. Make it happen !

Comment

Been thinking about building arrows for people, just don’t know how many people are willing to pay for their arrows to be built and shopping them off. I know there aren’t a lot of shops across Texas so I’ve been considering it. [emoji2373]

Comment

Working...
                                X