• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camel back bladder

Comment

Buy the package. Well worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Each person can bring 2 bottles of wine also.

Comment

Empty water bottles and put vodka or some clear liquor. Buy the soft drink package and problem solved. Or empy a wine bottle and put dark liquor in it and take 2 bottles. We never bought it on carnival because they require both individuals to buy it or none at all. So my wife hardly drinks so not worth it to us.

Comment

Also beware, last cruise we went on it can not be used on the first day and last day.

Comment

Worth it

Comment

I did not get the drink package, easiest to smuggle booze in at your first stop.
                They will find vodka in water bottles when you board.

Comment

Cruises stink. Unless you like standing in line, crowded, noisy poolside chairs that you can’t get unless you get up at 4am, being told where to be and when, buffet style food, and lots of old people. But that’s just my opinion. Go where you want and stay there. You’ll be happier

Comment

Royal Carribean is good. we just did one this summer. As soon as you walk on the ship hit the bar. Take a big Yeti cup with a lid, then order 2 drinks at the bar of the same thing and fill your yeti with them. Also they will kick you out of the pools if you have an open ended cup like a solo cup. But if you have a Yeti with a lid, you are golden. We book our trip through a booking agent and he got us our drink package complimentary. All in all, Royal package is good deal. Carnival package not a good deal.

Comment

Going in December and have been going back and forth on this for weeks now. I think I'm gonna skip the alcohol package and try my luck sneaking a bottle on board. We will have the kids so wont be much drinking anyway.

Comment

Well lets just put it like this.

We went on a Norwegian cruise to Alaska. I think the package was $199 or $299 per person. I cant remember. Me and my dad where wondering how long it would take to cover the package. Well be covered it the first night. In Seattle port you still have to pay a 10% tax on the liquor not covered by the package. When i got back to the room that night my tax bill was already around $32 and my dad said his showed to be $34.

On the Norwegian cruises you have a running tab that you can see on your TV screen. on a certain channel. Not sure if other cruises are the same.

We just got on the boat and were bored so we all started drinking and the rest is histroy. Like said above we ordered all kinds of different drink just to try them by day 2-3 we where trying all kinds of crap.

There was about 10 of us in our group. Some more than paid for theirs and others may not have but i feel like as a whole we came out on top.

Comment

Think about it, that’s only $80 per day per person.

I’ve spent that in a couple hours at a sporting event. Drink prices there are fairly inline with cruise lines.

Comment

Worth it. Note when I did it through Carnival Cruise Lines, they said it was unlimited drinks, but it wasn't. They will cut you off at a pre determined # of drinks per day

Comment

A friend just went , and out the 3 couples , two lost all they had tried to sneak on, as all luggage is checked before it gets taken to your room... its nothing new to them people smuggling or trying to smuggle liquor on... good luck and enjoy... this is why I do all inclusive resorts... 5 day drunk , and don't worry man.

Comment

on ebay, they sell fake shampoo bottles to sneak on liquor. Fake binoculars, even have fake tampons that you can fill with liquor and keep in the wife's purse. Then she only has to make a trip to the bathroom to mix a drink instead of going back to the cabin.
                                Do a Amazon or ebay search for "Cruise ship Flask".

Last edited by hound dog; 11-06-2019, 12:01 PM. Reason: add content

Comment

Working...
                                X