Krivoman bow blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman bow blinds

Im wanting to get a couple blinds that I can take my dad hunting with me in and something that will keep me out of the rain/cold. Ive looked at the Krivoman and like them I'm just wanting to get the green screens opinion on if the 6ft diameter or the 8ft would work better and if I should get one with a floor/ stand. Also do y'all think Krivoman blinds are the way to go?

Thanks

Following.
    I am also considering the Turtle Blind.

Comment

Just got mine, hadn't put it to use yet, setting it up this weekend, can't wait to try it out though.

Comment

Well made blinds...easy to work with and move around. I have a classic, but think I may pick up the big one this year as well. Ive never hunter two people in mine...but it seems like it would have decent room. the 8 footer would for sure. I built a platform for mine...I like being elevated way better than being on the ground. Can't go wrong with a Krivoman IMO...I haven't used the turtle, or even seen one in person. Krivomans windows are awesome too.

Comment

Following, I'm curious about the outside edge. If I mount it to a platform deck with plywood do I need to seal the edge to keep water from coming underneath? If so I guess I could cut the floor to fit the outside edge?????

Comment

Just picked up 3 from Mitch and got them settled into place. Very smooth buying process, easy pick up and placement on location. Two are on platforms and one on the ground. The only set up issue was self induced with one of the platforms being just over 8 feet tall, which presented some challenges. Once in place, getting the blinds secured and prepped was easy.

Comment

I have 3 Krivoman blinds and should be getting a 4th soon. IMO there is not a better bow blind on the market. All of ours are the regular 6' size and we hunt 2 people a lot with paying hunters. That 8' blind will be more than enough room for sure. Honestly I would save your time and not even shop around. They are that good.

Comment

Easy to transport and easy to set up. Me and my buddy just bought 4 and picked them up on Friday. For this year we opted to keep them on the ground and just put 2 horse stall mats underneath. we painted them and they turned out good.

We had a few extra windows put in to give us more shooting options.

Comment

What's the price on one

Comment

Krivoman blinds are the bomb. The turtle blinds are a little too flimsy for my taste.....

My blind is on an 8 ft platform and keeps me dry and warm.

Comment

Can't go wrong with Krivoman products! !

Comment

IM hoping to get one in the future.

Comment

8 pointer - is that a vent on top of yours? If so, where did you get it? Our hunters can't use our krivoman blinds now since they are too hot. Everybody is fighting to use the Maverick blinds since they are so well ventilated. I tried ordering the vents that Mitch sells but haven't been able to get and it's been over 6 months that we've been trying to get some. If you have any suggestions on where else we can get them I'dI appreciate the info. I sure would like for our hunters to be able to.use the blinds!

Comment

Originally posted by huntresss View Post
                            8 pointer - is that a vent on top of yours? If so, where did you get it? Our hunters can't use our krivoman blinds now since they are too hot. Everybody is fighting to use the Maverick blinds since they are so well ventilated. I tried ordering the vents that Mitch sells but haven't been able to get and it's been over 6 months that we've been trying to get some. If you have any suggestions on where else we can get them I'dI appreciate the info. I sure would like for our hunters to be able to.use the blinds!

Home Depot

Comment

Originally posted by huntresss View Post
                              I bought mine before he started including the vent...He continues to change up the windows and doors making them better and better. I took some PVC and made a vent for mine. Cut a hole in the top with a 1.5 hole saw and used a coupler to tighten it down. It has a 90 degree turn so rain cant get in and a part of a window screen to keep the bugs out. Prob 2-3 dollars in supplies and seems to work...still gets hot inside with the windows closed or just one open.

Ive been wondering about the water and the outer edge too...I just screwed mine down to the platform every foot or so, if it leaks terribly, i'm going to run a bead of silicone to seal it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X