No announcement yet.

2018 u.s. Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope the USGA does a better job setting it up than they did in 2004. What a disaster that was.

Comment

Let's see, they lengthen the course to over 7400 yards and made par 70, that should help keep "U.S. Open Scores"... SMH

Comment

Love it Paul. Hosel rockets, 6 jacks, chili dips. Kinda looks like my game!

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          The only thing slower than this thread is the sign up for the TBH Open. Get your team signed up that one and then pick your players here.
          The Committee is considering a door prize or two for the TBH Open!

In the meantime...

Golf fails - YouTube
          That’s was good stuff in that video. Kinda looks like my golfing

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
            You mean your ready to see Na make another video crying about how the rough is to tall and the course in unplayable??? Mee Too, but they can't cave into them again...
            Pro golfer Kevin Na slams 'unplayable' US Open rough at Erin Hills - YouTube
            Hit it in the fairway and you will not have that problem Mr Na !!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Love it Paul. Hosel rockets, 6 jacks, chili dips. Kinda looks like my game!
              At least we could find a little humor in those.. The following are just painful to watch.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArXWDonyP4w"]Short Putts Missed At The Worst Moments Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Whie we're at it, do not forget the TBH Open and get signed up. Rudey is always right.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=691059

Don't forget to get signed up for the TBH Open! Get your partner and sign up at the above link.

Comment

Now I'm hearing the fairways are "Erin Hills" wide. What good does it good for the USGA to lengthen the course but widen the fairways??? I'm not a complainer, so I'll stop...

Is anyone going to put Jordon Spieth on their list? I think he should try a practice round with Dechambeua's putter and see if that helps.

Comment

I believe there is a chance Jordan is toast. At least he is for a little while.

Comment

This may be the final list unless someone slips in in Memphis or there are withdrawals from the field.

Comment

Tiger, Dustin Johnson and Justin Thomas are paired together.

Rory, Spieth and Phil are paired together as well.

Comment

This may be the final list unless someone slips in in Memphis or there are withdrawals from the field.

http://www.usopen.com/qualifying/roa...ock-hills.html
                          Lee Westwood

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            Lee Westwood
                            Add 2 more to Westwood (Masters), and Cabrera-Bello (British Open) and you'll have the Grand Slam.

Comment

D. Johnson
                              J. Day
                              J. Spieth
                              R. Fowler
                              J. Thomas
                              R. McElroy

Comment

What makes a Redan green? And what's the history behind Shinnecock Hills' version of it? Our architecture expert explains its history

Comment

Working...
                                X