• Show
Clear All

Kate's Law

House passes Kate's Law today.

How and why this law has taken so long to pass is mind boggling

Will it get 60 in the Senate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry worthless politicians don't care about the common people. If they had to deal with the stuff the general public has to it would be a different ballgame. I still say hang ALL of them for treason & start over.

Comment

Hard to tell with how toxic issues have become. I would like to think it would. It would be hard to explain to your constituents why you didn't support it.

Comment

Kate's Law

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Hard to tell with how toxic issues have become. I would like to think it would. It would be hard to explain to your constituents why you didn't support it.

Optics are on the side of the Bill for sure. But I don't see the democrats turning their backs on illegal immigrants in any manner. They need 8 Democratic Senators to vote yay.

Last edited by Ætheling; 06-29-2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Optics are on the side of the Bill for sure. But I don't see the democrats turning their backs on illegal immigrants in any manner. They need 8 Democratic Senators to vote yay.

What if they nuke it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
              What if they nuke it?

Only on a resolution vote. This one has to go 60. The Senates rules are draconian. I don't understand why 60 in this case yet not others but thats what I understand to be true on this vote.

Comment

CNN said murdered "allegedly" by an illegal immigrant that was deported several times and had a long criminal record...SMH!

Comment

Why didn't it get approved the last time? I thought I heard 29 Dems supported in the past.

Comment

Working...
                  X