No announcement yet.

Lease Ride Upgrade - Jeep Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might need some help here.. does anyone have a windshield guy they could recommend (N Houston)? I just need this one removed and repositioned, i think it's leaking and it's off center.

The windshield trim clips are broken and the trim was half hanging on. I removed it and going to try and get the rest of the clips. I want to add a soft rubber black trim for the later Cherokee.. 95+ I believe.

The original owner must have reinstalled the windshield and set it too low to be able to reinstall new clips. We'll make it work somehow!
    Last edited by rosco11; 07-12-2018, 05:49 AM.

Comment

This guy has replaced some winders for me, pretty cheap and does a good job.

290 and Antoine area.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        This guy has replaced some winders for me, pretty cheap and does a good job.

290 and Antoine area.
        Very cool.. I'll give him a call!

Comment

Got a little project finished.. my busted beltine window seals got replaced. It was an easy project..I like those! .. and brand new parts!

Comment

Man I have not seen one of those in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
              Man I have not seen one of those in a while
              Yes sir, they didn't catch on like the Ranger, Sonoma and S10 did in the marketplace.. they were made for only 6 years.. and eventually semi turned into the dodge dakota. Nonetheless they are fantastic little trucks and 99% of the parts from the cab forward are exactly the same as the jeep Cherokee. They made 3 million jeep cherokees so luckily, junkyard parts are pretty available minus the truckbed, tailgate, tailights and a few other parts.

Comment

I had the same truck in high school. Dang thing was tough!

Comment

I will be subscribing sweetness!

Comment

If you need a winder feller I'll set you up with my cousin. Cheap & good work, he does all my glass work.

Comment

Watching this!!

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter View Post
                        If you need a winder feller I'll set you up with my cousin. Cheap & good work, he does all my glass work.
                        Perfect man.. I'll text you for his info!

Comment

Man I’m jealous! That’ll be a great hunting rig. Good luck sir.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                            Man I’m jealous! That’ll be a great hunting rig. Good luck sir.
                            Thanks! It's an awesome truck!

Comment

A few weeks ago we did the big reveal!

Bought the Ford 8.8 limited slip axle at the junk yard.. we suspected from the vehicle it came from, but were not sure exactly. Is it the preferred beafy 31 spline or a normal 29 spline axle shaft.. once we take this cover off, we'll find out!?!?

Comment

It's a boy!

31 spline axle shaft.. Saweeeet!

Comment

Working...
                                X