No announcement yet.

Birdman studios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we are a full two years later (I actually had to check this thread for timing.). I have called twice once at the 15 month mark to update my phone number, again at 18 months. I was informed with the most recent call 6 months ago it would be feb 2018 before they start. I haven’t heard any new news. Think I will call and check it.

Anyone else waiting about the same with birdman?

Comment

Originally posted by Je3749 View Post
      Here we are a full two years later (I actually had to check this thread for timing.). I have called twice once at the 15 month mark to update my phone number, again at 18 months. I was informed with the most recent call 6 months ago it would be feb 2018 before they start. I haven’t heard any new news. Think I will call and check it.

Anyone else waiting about the same with birdman?

Yep. Sent my sons 4 bearded turkey to him in February 2016. Called last summer. Said he would start in fall Haven't heard anything. I need to call. It is now two years

Comment

Don’t know where you are, but there are some guys here in Texas that do as good or sometimes better work than Birdman.

Comment

Ouch! I haven't had anything done in probably 10 years from Birdman but it took every bit of a year back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The guy is a good Taxidermy, but a sh**** communicator. Hope you didn't pat 100% up front. I would be ******! Just my $.02

Comment

These taxidermist could at least pick up the phone if they know they’re not going to make the deadline. Two years is ridiculous, I don’t care how good they are. I’d go pull my birds from birdbrain......there’s more than one good bird taxi.

Comment

There is a reason for the wait. He is the best.

Comment

I have one that has been there 13 months so far. They told me 16 months originally. I didn’t know about the expedite fee. I’ll be doing that next time.

- I don’t chase dreams, I HUNT goals

Comment

Spoke to the office person today, they are looking up my information and plan on returning my call within 24 hours. I wanted a Bird by him so, I can’t complain much about the wait. Just more of documenting at this point. With it being years and with age they tend to run together, the thread helps me track the timeline.

Comment

He's well worth the wait. I think the last two I sent him have been there for two years, but I'm fine with that. Here are a few of the birds he's done for me.

Image link isn't working. Here are the links.

登录 Facebook,与好友、家人和认识的人分享和建立联系。

Comment

Just got the call back from the office lady (Holly) looking like I will be on the schedule towards the end of March (2018.)

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
                          He's well worth the wait. I think the last two I sent him have been there for two years, but I'm fine with that. Here are a few of the birds he's done for me.[/URL]
                          Do you have any pics after you got them home? I know the studio pics look great. The banded wood ducks looks awesome, showing off the band!

Comment

Working...
                          X