No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugly top of the 9th and the Horns are in a hole.

Comment

2018 College Baseball

BOOM!

Sing to'em, boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice walk off for the Horns.

Comment

&@?”!$ after battling back and taking the lead in the top of the 9th , Cajun pitcher gives up 3 runs in B9

Another tip of the hat to Horns for clutch hitting and the series clincher

Steel sharpens Steel as Coach Robicheaux is playing lots of Freshman who will learn from this experience and get stronger for conference play later in the year

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            BOOM!

Sing to'em, boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If you stayed around for the story on Mack you got treated to this handsome guy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7312.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	24530771

Comment

****, look at that kid.

Comment

Horns up 2-0 and the nephews squad...

FINAL: UTSA 13, San Francisco 5.
                  The Roadrunners (2-1) sweep the doubleheader to clinch the opening series against the Dons. #BirdsUp

Good opener!

Comment

Tech lit up the black bears in a double header today. 12-1 first game. 11-5 second game. Nine runs scored in the top of the first second game.

Comment

Sam Houston lost the game on Friday , the redeemed themselves yesterday and play today . My nephew had a good game yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
                        Nice walk off for the Horns.
                        We decided last minute to go. Entertaining game and of course the outcome was 🤘

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                          Tech lit up the black bears in a double header today. 12-1 first game. 11-5 second game. Nine runs scored in the top of the first second game.
                          I thought they won the 2nd game 12-5, for a total of 24 runs produced ?

Hoping Gingery isn’t actually injured and it was just precautionary.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            I thought they won the 2nd game 12-5, for a total of 24 runs produced ?

Hoping Gingery isn’t actually injured and it was just precautionary.
                            Me too. Not hearing anything out of the people I know. It worries me a little. This offense gives me hope we can overcome loosing a pitcher for a while.

Comment

Sam Houston up 12-6 in todays game.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                                Me too. Not hearing anything out of the people I know. It worries me a little. This offense gives me hope we can overcome loosing a pitcher for a while.
                                I’m trying to temper things, the Friday starter did a decent job of keeping scoring in check, he seems more the caliber of pitcher we will face moreso than the bullpen and other 3 starters from Maine.

Comment

Working...
                                X