Hamilton County First Camera Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamilton County First Camera Check

Looks like I've got three legal deer that have posed for the camera thus far. They all obliged showing up at the same time once for me.

The one who's hanging in the background to the left of the picture frame looks to be the oldest of the three. He's the one in the second pic walking left to right.

This is a pretty heavily hunted, all low fence area so anything bigger than these guys is pretty rare.

I'm guessing the 8 that's closest to the camera and the Drop are both 3, the other 8 I'm pegging at 4. Thoughts?
    Attached Files

Those are some nice deer man!

Comment

That first picture is awesome. I can't recall a prettier summer coat than what these guys have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! What area of the county you huntin in? We're in the northern end of the county between Carlton and Hico off of 1744. We've seen some pretty nice deer. But, we don't even have cameras out right now.

Comment

nice deer

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
            Nice! What area of the county you huntin in?
            Indian Gap

Comment

We are in between Cranfills Gap and Jonesboro. Very nice deer you have there. I will post some pics of our deer soon. Nothing like those. And you are correct, lots of hunting pressure in our area as well.

Comment

All look like 3 yr olds. Ashame there is so much hunting pressure as that Drop Tine buck could grow to be a stud. Showing signs of future splits on both G2's. Good luck

Comment

Very nice, I need to chk my cameras

Comment

Nice bucks. That drop tine is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
                      All look like 3 yr olds. Ashame there is so much hunting pressure as that Drop Tine buck could grow to be a stud. Showing signs of future splits on both G2's. Good luck
                      I saw that. Pretty sure that the more developed 8 looked about the same last year, that's why I'm thinking he's a year older. He also looks to have a shorter, broader nose than the other two.

Any of them would be hard to pass if they show up under my stand, but if given the opportunity I'll take the bigger 8 and hope the drop tine makes it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice bucks. It's gonna be a good year for that area the downside is acorns are already falling on our place and lots of them!
                        Last edited by Woodpecker; 08-22-2017, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

Good looking bucks love the drop !

Comment

I think all are 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X