Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's MR. BMF! Wow!

Comment

Peyton, go buy another bow man and get on it! As long as you have a couple of matched bows, rigged the same, you can overcome equipment issues.

BMF is a STUD! Good luck my man!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
        Peyton, go buy another bow man and get on it! As long as you have a couple of matched bows, rigged the same, you can overcome equipment issues.

BMF is a STUD! Good luck my man!

I'll be back in action on Thurs afternoon or Fri morning at the latest. The winds aren't supposed to be good until Thurs anyway. He's too old and smart to hunt him with a bad wind.

Comment

Good luck, man!!! He's a giant!

Comment

Good luck
            Can't help from here

Ron

Comment

Holy moly! What a giant! Good luck bro!

Comment

He's a giant Peyton. Like a trashier version of that deer you killed a year or two ago. Good luck.

Comment

I second the idea of owning a second bow. I always carry two bows. Both sighted in with the same arrows and broadheads. It's just not worth it to have an issue and be out o commission that far from town. I have only needed mine once, but it was a nice relief considering I had just driven 5+ hours.

Comment

That sucks! Buy another bow, it's great to have a backup!

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                      I second the idea of owning a second bow. I always carry two bows. Both sighted in with the same arrows and broadheads. It's just not worth it to have an issue and be out o commission that far from town. I have only needed mine once, but it was a nice relief considering I had just driven 5+ hours.
                      Yep. That's what I do... All the money I spend on getting an opportunity and not have the equipment ain't in my plans.

Good luck getting BMF (Biggun My Friend)! What an awesome deer!

Comment

...in, want to see bmfldp.

good luck amigo!!

Comment

Good luck getting everything fixed and running an arrow through BMF.

Comment

Hurry up before he breaks those drops off! Dream buck there, Peyton! I think he breaks that 200" barrier with all of that trash. I wouldn't be able to sleep!

Comment

I'll be following when you go back after him. Good luck. I started carrying a second bow when I go hunting now. Just in case never know.

Comment

How did I miss this?

You're going to do a live hunt on this thread come Thursday, correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X