No announcement yet.

What's on your wrist?? I'll start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the way you get your money’s worth!!

Wear it , use it !!

20 years plus sold my buddy this explorer over twenty years ago.

Can you guess what all he’s done in this explorer II

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        Nothing.
        This ^^^

I don't think I even own a wrist watch anymore.

Comment

Watch

Anyone know about Hamilton watches. It works for a while if you shake it. Probably should not shake it. Belonged to my grandfather and he got it in 1964 for a 25 year anniversary at HL&P.
          Definately not a rolex
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by matagordian View Post
            Anyone know about Hamilton watches. It works for a while if you shake it. Probably should not shake it. Belonged to my grandfather and he got it in 1964 for a 25 year anniversary at HL&P.

Definately not a rolex

That Hamilton is for sure 60’s.. missing the crown but it can be replaced. The reason it begins to tic when you shake it is because it has an automatic movement that shows smalls signs of life by moving, LOL.. easy repair by a watch maker..

You should have it cleaned up repaired and sport it around !!

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
              This is the way you get your money’s worth!!

Wear it , use it !!

20 years plus sold my buddy this explorer over twenty years ago.

Can you guess what all he’s done in this explorer II

Just out of curiosity, how much did he pay for it back then and how much is it worth today?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                Just out of curiosity, how much did he pay for it back then and how much is it worth today?

Most likely paid less than 20 bucks and all cleaned up roughly about 300 to a retail client.. if the watch is solid gold and not gold filled than value is around 5 to 600 retail..

I’d keep it in the family..

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
                  Most likely paid less than 20 bucks and all cleaned up roughly about 300 to a retail client.. if the watch is solid gold and not gold filled than value is around 5 to 600 retail..

I’d keep it in the family..

Lol. No I mean the Rolex you sold to your buddy 20 years ago.

Comment

This one or the Fishers of Men swivel bracelet on the right. Right now G Shock on my left wrist only because my Luminox yacht series battery is dead and I haven't replaced it and my other Luminox has a broken face. (Don't waste your money on a Luminox) lol this 75$ G Shock has had zero issues in two years.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                      This one or the Fishers of Men swivel bracelet on the right. Right now G Shock on my left wrist only because my Luminox yacht series battery is dead and I haven't replaced it and my other Luminox has a broken face. (Don't waste your money on a Luminox) lol this 75$ G Shock has had zero issues in two years.

I dig that bracelet..

Comment

Went to Vegas for a trade show and forgot to cash these in [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                          Lol. No I mean the Rolex you sold to your buddy 20 years ago.

Not sure on what it was 20 years ago but I have a 2006 model just like it that I paid $4895.

I love wearing an Explorer, its going to sound corny but everyday I see it I remember to never stop exploring. It honestly is an awesome reminder, worth every penny. The GMT hand comes in handy when we are traveling in different time zones too.

Comment

Wearing the SKX today. Work watch that keeps ticking no matter what I put it through- so far.

Comment

Originally posted by JT32 View Post

Wearing the SKX today. Work watch that keeps ticking no matter what I put it through- so far.

Looks great. I had a kinetic Seiko I wore everyday for 10 years. The only reason I prefer a rolex over it is the crystal. The Seiko is scratched to hell and back and with a sapphire crystal on a rolex I've never put a nick on them.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
                                Looks great. I had a kinetic Seiko I wore everyday for 10 years. The only reason I prefer a rolex over it is the crystal. The Seiko is scratched to hell and back and with a sapphire crystal on a rolex I've never put a nick on them.

Preaching to the choir amigo

Comment

Working...
                                X