No announcement yet.

Pathological Liars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah Dale! Good times and good memories there my friend!

I'm a bit perplexed though. How is your memory making night supposed to help me feel better about myself?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
      My BiL would lie to impress you. If you didn't look impressed then it would get added to until you did. Here's my favorite. While visiting here from their Colorado home, he told me he killed an antelope that should be very near a world record. I replied "Well that's real good". He says "I shot it with my Ruger .44 mag." I say "Yeah, more people are hunting with pistols every day". He says "It was a 160 yards". "That's a pretty fair shot" I say. "It was running" he added. I say "Really?" He says " I was too. Well, actually, I wasn't. The horse I was on was." I say "Holy cow, unbelievable". He says "Oh yeah, you should try to think your lead out when your target is moving and you are too."

Later I asked my sister how she liked antelope. She says " How would I know".
      I have a family member identical to this... He will go out of his way to exaggerate everything, even little things, to the point that it is totally unbelievable!!! He will even lie about and exaggerate to me about things that we witnessed together.. The whole time he is talking Im looking at him like he 's a idiot... It's never ending.

I just don't get it.. It has to be a mental problem.. Whatever it is It gets old quick..

Comment

Mr Dale, you are a fortunate man. I always like reading your posts. That boy of yours is having a big time. And that poor old Heeler dawg ain’t never missed a pork chop. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          Mr Dale, you are a fortunate man. I always like reading your posts. That boy of yours is having a big time. And that poor old Heeler dawg ain’t never missed a pork chop. [emoji23]

He's half Aussie, so a lot of it is hair. He's kind of fat though...maybe I'm part Aussie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            I have a family member identical to this... He will go out of his way to exaggerate everything, even little things, to the point that it is totally unbelievable!!! He will even lie about and exaggerate to me about things that we witnessed together.. The whole time he is talking Im looking at him like he 's a idiot... It's never ending.

I just don't get it.. It has to be a mental problem.. Whatever it is It gets old quick..
            I can tell a story, but my goodness, I got some relatives that are nuts, I reckon it’s from the corn liquor.

I got two uncles that are preachers and two or three that are hethens. Heck one of them broke his neck and died trying to race a horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              He's half Aussie, so a lot of it is hair. He's kind of fat though...maybe I'm part Aussie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Lol

Comment

TTT, just in case there are some additional stories out there.

Comment

Just thought this thread that ran somewhat parallel to the TxTornado thread was a bit ironic

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Just thought this thread that ran somewhat parallel to the TxTornado thread was a bit ironic
                    Or may be it was there for a reason More than one layer to an onion.

Comment

They are everywhere.

Comment

The Twilight Zone

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          I have a buddy like this. Funny thing is he doesn't really lie about anything important. Talking to him on the phone not long ago and he starts in on a story and I stop him and say; I'm going to let you tell your story but just know I don't believe 95% of what you tell me. He just laughed and kept on talking.
                          Lmao![emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                            i had a buddy who's ex claimed she was pregnant right after they broke up. For months she produced ultrasounds and medical bills. Her parents vouched for her. Well my buddy smelled a skunk so he did some calling around and turns out she wasn't even a patient of the doctor that she had all these bills from. He kept digging and the girl had made the whole thing up, fake receipts, fake bills, fake ultrasound. He had already dished out $5k. He kept digging and found out that the girl was stealing his mail, had hacked his Uber so she knew was he was when he went out, had hacked his iCloud so every photo he took showed up on her phone, had made fake dating profiles and was talking to him pretending to be other girls. The list went on and on.

He went to her dad about it before he blew the top off the whole lie and her dad freaking knew that she wasn't pregnant and had been lying. He said that she did the same thing to another guy before and that he had to bail her out from that mess. Whole dang family was nuts.
                            My worst nightmare!!

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                              Known a bunch but my favorite was a Microsoft teacher named Eddie years ago. He looked more like a guy doing prison for 6 murders rather than a geek tech guy.

The first day of class we do the "whats your story" routine around the class. He goes first. He came out swinging. Global securities expert hired by multiple countries around the world, created the security systems to run Wall Street. Name it he had his hands in it somehow. Some of witch came to be true but it was the non tech stories that were gold.

A few days into class a group of us went out for lunch. Somebody mentioned Eddie is a few sammiches short of a picnic. We all laughed and agreed to push the envelope and ask him more garbage to see what he would say. Priceless.

He was diagnosed with lung cancer in a Mexican hospital while on vacation because he was coughing up blood. He broke out of the hospital one night and came home. He didn't eat any real food but drank coffee, ate a few bags of peanut M&M's and switched from smoking 2 packs of smokes a day to a pipe. Three months later he was cured.

He beat the NYC marathon record one year but no one will ever know because he didn't want to pay the fee so he didn't have a number bib.

NASA has him on retainer so when they want to develop new technology they can call him to see if it will work.

There were tons more I can't remember but this is my favorite.

One Monday morning the class was talking before he walked in. Some Tom Cruise movie came out that weekend and a few people saw it and were talking about it. Eddie walks in and picks up on the conversation & joins in.

He says he spent some time in Hollywood but lost interest in it due to the people there. He asks who was in the movie the people say.

"Ah Tom Cruise. Do you know I actually was offered the part in one of the movies he stared in?"

Please tell us Eddie.

"Top Gun. I tore the contract up when they told me they wouldn't let me fly the plane myself."

I ****** myself.
                              That's hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                                My BiL would lie to impress you. If you didn't look impressed then it would get added to until you did. Here's my favorite. While visiting here from their Colorado home, he told me he killed an antelope that should be very near a world record. I replied "Well that's real good". He says "I shot it with my Ruger .44 mag." I say "Yeah, more people are hunting with pistols every day". He says "It was a 160 yards". "That's a pretty fair shot" I say. "It was running" he added. I say "Really?" He says " I was too. Well, actually, I wasn't. The horse I was on was." I say "Holy cow, unbelievable". He says "Oh yeah, you should try to think your lead out when your target is moving and you are too."

Later I asked my sister how she liked antelope. She says " How would I know".
                                That's funny as hell!![emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X