Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Talk about a waste of air.

Don’t take this as a bash on cops, because I do know they are busy, but his Facebook is FULL of illegal ****. How can people like that be so upfront about that stuff and still be walking free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
      Don’t take this as a bash on cops, because I do know they are busy, but his Facebook is FULL of illegal ****. How can people like that be so upfront about that stuff and still be walking free?

I've wonder about stuff like that. Bet all his friends are POS just like him a nobody reported it. I dunno

Comment

I was hoping there would be a good ending to this story. It's amazing how that bag of s**t lived and your coach died. He saved his family, no doubt. I hope that murdering punk becomes someone's pin cushion in prison before the State of Texas euthanises him. Sorry to hear the news.

Comment

THIS is a pure tragedy! It's just fate the rest of the family was not hurt as some POS like this would certainly be a threat to anyone in the home. So sorry for your loss and prayers for the family!!

A perfect example of how we all need to take responsibility to protect ourselves and our families from those who are not fit to walk this earth! POS and I'll say it once more..POS!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            I've wonder about stuff like that. Bet all his friends are POS just like him a nobody reported it. I dunno
            I don't know how the District Attorney or AUSA are in that county hope they are better that the ones down here in S.Texas. LE down here can arrest this POS all day long but at the end if the District Attorney or AUSA declines prosecution there is nothing we can do.

Comment

I know we are supposed to forgive, but I hope they give this piece of **** the chair

I'm not a social media person....but 4,280 Friends viewing him with drugs and weapons and no one says a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                I'm not a social media person....but 4,280 Friends viewing him with drugs and weapons and no one says a thing?

Most of his friends comment on how nice his guns are.

Comment

Most of his friends comment on how nice his guns are.

To be fair most of us do the same thing when guns are posted here

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    To be fair most of us do the same thing when guns are posted here

True. But no one here post pics of theirself holding a gun with a mouth full of bars or a hand full of weed

Comment

How horrible. Prayers for the family and hoping this evil one gets what he deserves.

Comment

Such a sad story! Sorry POS! I would love to have 5 minutes locked in a room with this kid.

Comment

Wow this is terrible, I'm so sorry for you.

Hopefully they put this piece of garbage in the express lane at Huntsville.

Comment

True. But no one here post pics of theirself holding a gun with a mouth full of bars or a hand full of weed

Weed and drugs you say? Nah, couldn’t be. Drugs only make for victimless crimes. [emoji57]

Not to make light of your coach’s death. That man is a straight up hero for protecting his family.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                              At 1:55am someone started banging on my door. I went to grab my pistol to quickly find it wasn't in its place. I remembered I left it in my truck from the weekend, and went to the door relieved to see an officer.

He told me my truck had been broke into so I come outside. I immediately tell him I hope they didn't get my gun, he says guarantee you they did. I go to the hidden compartment and it's still there. He says wow you're lucky, I then pull out two more shotguns from behind the seat. The officer is in shock. They tore out all my floor mats and emptied the compartments and toolbox but were too stupid to find 3 firearms.

We talk for a while and he tells me he almost had them but could not pursue and do a high speed chase based on the policy. I talked to the chief of police for about 30 minutes today and he explained the situation very well to me about the decision to not pursue.

About 2 hours ago the chief called me to tell me the news. I am shaking with hate typing t guy was in my truck and driveway less than an hour before the shootout. It could have been me. God bless our officers and everything they do. Prayers for the family.
                              I can understand the danger a high speed chase may put the innocent population in, but had he (the cop) pursued, this coach would still be living, the POS, likely not.

For the record, I am very PRO POLICE. This is not to bash them at all. Just think/wish something could be put in place to not allow these POS's to get away just because they flee. It's almost as if they run, they're guaranteed to get away, because they can't be chased.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, wouldn't it make you sick if your daughter brought that "puke" home and told you she was in love!

Comment

Working...
                                X