Welding jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welding jobs

As you all know im up here in oklahoma going through tulsa welding school. Point being i am going to graduate on august 17th and will be looking for a welding job. I would much rather work for/ or with a fellow tbher than someone else So pm me openings. im willing to move anywhere in the lone star state for the job. would love to build trailers or fence or anything, i really would prefer field work and it must be a steady job with steady work, would prefer at least 50 hours. any questions or advice is welcome.

Learn how to tig good and find you a job in a a/c shop out of the elements.

Comment

Originally posted by fowlwaters View Post
      im a pretty sharp tig welder but i would rather be in the field than in a shop

Comment

Check out P2S....they have a shop on Tulsa and Wichita Falls, Texas

Comment

i also wouldn't mind welding steel buildings or barns for a while

Comment

LOTS of welding jobs down around Cotulla and all over the Eagleford shale area. Friend of mine's son just graduated from welding school and started working down there the following Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by fowlwaters View Post
              x2

Comment

Originally posted by Trap-Daddy View Post
                i also wouldn't mind welding steel buildings or barns for a while
                Pipe is where the money and job security is. A good pipe /tube welder will never be out of a job.

Comment

S/S pipe welding is where the big money is at!

Comment

I know what type welding is money welding but I need to know where I can do it, that's why I wrote this thread

Comment

bump

Comment

Ttt

Comment

my buddy was welding for bottom line and ems both companies down south u just gotta get ur certs for like bell hole and branch and u can get on he was makin close to 5500$ a week workin 7 on 7 off

Comment

that sounds like my kind of job

Comment

I used to think I wanted an outside job when I was young(er). Make your choices wisely. I work in the oilfield now on a rig but mostly I lay on the couch and watch TV and play on the net....LOL!

Anything oilfield related always has a premium price tag associated with it. Anywhere in South Texas you should be able to find work on the pipelines.

Comment

Working...
                              X