Meuller to speak shortly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Yes please attempt to impeach him you fools.
    They're probably going to do just that. The only thing that has has stopped them up until now was Piglosi. I don't think she can stop it any longer.

Comment

Mueller is not an idiot. He is closing his office and severing all ties with the government so he can move on to his next career as an "expert" analyst for CNN or MSNBC. Once he is out of the government he cannot be subpoenaed by the House or Senate to testify.

Comment

mueller has conflicting stories with what he has dome and said to Barr and what he said today. Close shop, tuck tail, and get outta dodge before it comes down on him as well.

Found it quite telling when he said it is the last he will be speaking of it and does not want to or expect to face senators or representatives in judiciary hearings. Obviously he can’t look them in the eye and tell the truth when pressed on red flags of the investigation.

Comment

Mueller just turned our justice system from “innocent until proven guilty” to “guilty until proven innocent”.
          He argued that he could not prove that Trump did not commit a crime. That should be concerning to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
            Once he is out of the government he cannot be subpoenaed by the House or Senate to testify.
            Not according to what I heard...from the news I was listening to, if called he will have to go.

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
              Mueller just turned our justice system from “innocent until proven guilty” to “guilty until proven innocent”.
              He argued that he could not prove that Trump did not commit a crime. That should be concerning to everyone!
              X100000000 just like they did to kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
                Yep!!! Absolutely absurd.

Comment

"Show me the man and I will show you the crime" Lavrentiy Beria - Stalin's head of police.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Then clearly I wasn't referring to you.

I'm aware of where he went to school. Please point out where my comment condemns everyone who attended an ivy league university?
                    Just pointing out that Donnie Boy fits two of your three descriptions to the T

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                      Just pointing out that Donnie Boy fits two of your three descriptions to the T
                      Riiiight! You have a billionaire that became POTUS, in which does not take a salary and fights like hell every day to do what’s right for this country and it’s citizens. That hardly sounds like self serving to me. The “TDS” is very real it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Riiiight! You have a billionaire that became POTUS, in which does not take a salary and fights like hell every day to do what’s right for this country and it’s citizens. That hardly sounds like self serving to me. The “TDS” is very real it seems.
                        Why the heck would he take a salary when he can make so much money through his family managed trusts and businesses. Giving campaign donors cushy White House jobs, having your spokeswoman promote family brands, holding campaign events etc. at his own properties. The list goes on and Trump is the one who is draining the swamp eh. Laughable and concerning at the same time. Do your research on how he is directly profiting from becoming POTUS. sure you won't though because it is easier for you, and many others, to cry "TDS" and call anyone who questions the president libtard.
                        To say he is not a self serving man is absurd.

Comment

Why the heck would he take a salary when he can make so much money through his family managed trusts and businesses. Giving campaign donors cushy White House jobs, having your spokeswoman promote family brands, holding campaign events etc. at his own properties. The list goes on and Trump is the one who is draining the swamp eh. Laughable and concerning at the same time. Do your research on how he is directly profiting from becoming POTUS. sure you won't though because it is easier for you, and many others, to cry "TDS" and call anyone who questions the president libtard.
                          Every POTUS does the same as you described, less owning the properties. He didn't need the job to make money. Your point is mute and yes, your TDS is obvious.

Comment

Funny how this comes up now but is ignored for both Clintons, Obama, Pelosi, and countless other liberals are using and abusing.

Comment

But But But every POTUS has done this. WAA WAA That does not make it acceptable!!! If your OK with this you probably shouldn't expect much out of leaders. Your point MOOT but your bleating is not mute!!!

Comment

But But But every POTUS has done this. WAA WAA That does not make it acceptable!!! If your OK with this you probably shouldn't expect much out of leaders. Your point MOOT but your bleating is not mute!!!
                                typical flip flop flippy flop liberal.

Crickets when we scream this for years but gosh darn it when you THINK it applies to a conservative you want to pound the table.

And you should be screaming to look at current liberals. I'm far more concerned about career politicians that went from a net worth of under 100k to multi-millions since elected..some hundreds of millions!

Far easier to be legit when you already have an empire. Far harder to explain when one has nothing and then "gets lucky" and makes millions.

Comment

Working...
                                X