Need Advice I'm New to Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
    I'm in Mansfield as well if you ever want to shoot. I also frequent Alvarado Archery and CCR. Both are great. Are you new to Mansfield or just new to archery?

Ps I saw you are into mountain biking. I just got hooked on mountain biking and go out to Cedar Hill SP and TexPlex.
    Sounds like we may need to organize a mansfield meetup!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger85 View Post
      will you be available Saturday or Sunday/
      I would go see Jeff at CCR. Willie is a pretty good dude to at CCR

Comment

If you go see Jeff at CCR... be careful!!! after he gets you all tuned up and ginnin along with your archery stuff, he may try to talk you into BASS FISHIN'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokecity13 View Post
          I live in Mansfield, happy to help you figure archery stuff out. Alvarado Archery is probably the closest to Mansfield, I have a couple buddies who got set up there who were very happy with the service. You can PM me if you want
          These people are great!

Comment

I'm in Mansfield as well if you ever want to shoot. I also frequent Alvarado Archery and CCR. Both are great. Are you new to Mansfield or just new to archery?

Ps I saw you are into mountain biking. I just got hooked on mountain biking and go out to Cedar Hill SP and TexPlex.
            I go out to river Legacy mostly. Actually going to RL Saturday and Sunday morning. I'm new to Archery been in Mansfield most of my life (since 1976).

Comment

Let's do it!

Comment

In.

Comment

Ive had great experiences with CCR and Alvarado archery. CCR is definitley worth the drive just to meet Jeff (fishndadio) besides the wealth of knowledge among the staff, and i think the guy that I liked for technical stuff at Alvarado opened his own shop in Stephenville. I try to give Alvarado a share of my business just because of the great service I've gotten there, and I like supporting the local bow shop, but CCR is first choice if I need bow work or just want to hang around a bow shop.and range for a couple hours.

Comment

Sounds good to me just let me know!

Comment

In.
                      In

Comment

Jim at Gateway in Fort Worth

Comment

I’m in Mansfield as well. I usually go to Alvarado, unless I’m going to be in the North Ft. Worth area. Both are great shops, and neither of them will make you feel dumb. Steve at Alvarado got me set up with my bow, and spent the time to work with me on the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X