No announcement yet.

New potatoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some in the fresh green beans and tried to cook them like mom did years ago. In a butter - flour-salt& pepper rue. Almost as good as hers......not hardly.

Comment

Canpb

Originally posted by tree phantom View Post
      some in the fresh green beans and tried to cook them like mom did years ago. In a butter - flour-salt& pepper rue. Almost as good as hers......not hardly.
      i now where arp is.

Comment

A good place to be FROM

Comment

Slice a 3# bag of them into about 1/4" slices.
          Put about 1/2 stick of butter, 1 small onion, chopped, in a medium sauce pan and saute' the onions till translousent.
          Add potatoes, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2-3 sprigs of fresh chopped rosemary, 1 tsp of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. 1/2 cup water.

Cover simmer for 30 min and enjoy.

This is the recipe that I used when I won the TV cooking show.

Comment

steam them.. then cut in half. Servre buttered , sal, pepper. I sound boring after some of the other responses..

Comment

One would have to try extra hard to make fresh potatoes taste bad.

Comment

I boil them skin on, drain, mash with butter, milk, whatever seasoning I like, and sour cream. I top them with cheese and green oinions. Cover til the cheese melts. kinda like a twice baked potato..

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                  Or do the same with hidden valley ranch packet.
                  Was gonna say the same..

We cut in half, sprinkle a pack of hidden valley ranch, and top with pats of butter. Put in over till done...Awesome

Comment

Working...
                  X