East Texas hog attack this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Texas hog attack this morning

Happened in Anderson county this morning a buddy of ours was walking to his stand when this hog was under his feeder and stop his ground! Made a swipe and knocked him to the ground! He only could use his Bowtech destroyer to fend him off! He didn't think anything of it and got on the stand . He come out right at first light and put 5 arrows in him... Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349570159.050569.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	24927381Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349570230.070933.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	24927382

Wow! Great ending, though!!

Comment

Wow, that sucks, but glad he got him bck.

Comment

Better get that cleaned up, congrats, he is gonna taste even better !!!

Comment

Been there done that. Always have my Bowie handi.

Comment

Dang!

Comment

And i get made fun of for carrying a flashlight. That is the reason right there i have a light and knife handi

Comment

Originally posted by TEXICAN View Post
                Better get that cleaned up, congrats, he is gonna taste even better !!!
                Taste? This was a 200#+ boar cut his head off and dumped in the river for the coyotes and buzzards!!! Don't eat hogs under 110 pounds at this place. Chum our gator gar holes also

Comment

Originally posted by HAWG DAWG View Post
                  And i get made fun of for carrying a flashlight. That is the reason right there i have a light and knife handi
                  He had A light. Couldn't get to his .45 quick enough. F a knife!

Comment

Thats the reason I have a flashlight in one hand and my .40 in the other while walking to the stand. Glad he got revenge on that porker.

Comment

Would be satisfied hearing a report tomorrow saying that wild hogs were extinct!!!

Comment

Glad he's ok, better wash that cut out real good. KAP!

Comment

This is my biggest fear walking to my blind. That's why I rock a pistol in hand till I'm settled in. That's a big Ol boar!

Comment

Originally posted by bowmanranch View Post
                            Would be satisfied hearing a report tomorrow saying that wild hogs were extinct!!!
                            If the apocalypse or an extinction event happened, the last three things on earth would be cockroaches, coyotes and HOGS! They ain't going nowhere!

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                              Thats the reason I have a flashlight in one hand and my .40 in the other while walking to the stand. Glad he got revenge on that porker.
                              You guys are cracking me up!!

Comment

Working...
                              X