No announcement yet.

Tracking Dogs for Finding Wounded Deer by John Jeanneney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a copy also...Don't mind lending it you as long as I get it back......I live in Pasadena if you want to meet somewhere. 832-677-1470

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by leebtattoos View Post
      i have it. i have loaned it out once to a tbh'er so i am willing to do it again let me know if you want me to mail it to you. i only ask you to mail it back when you are done. you can pm me you address if you are interested.

lee b
      Yup sure did! actually thats where I read it the first time myself...........

Comment

it's a great book. I used it to train my dog and he's doing fine. the biggest difference is that down here we can run a dog off lead and the dog is allowed to bay the deer, so if that is your intention, you might want to pick the brains of some of the guys here as well as reading the book.

Comment

Beagle is eight months and doing good. Got his first real hunts this week and recovered 2 does and a management 6 pt. His methodology needs work but the fundamentals were there and we got it done. Can't wait to get back in the woods with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodey View Post
            Beagle is eight months and doing good. Got his first real hunts this week and recovered 2 does and a management 6 pt. His methodology needs work but the fundamentals were there and we got it done. Can't wait to get back in the woods with him.
            thats awesome. hope mine turns out as good as yours is...

Comment

Would it be possible to train a 5 yo hound? He has plenty of experience in the woods but not much on tracking but would like to teach him if he's not too old. Thanks.

Comment

Must be nice to be able to use a tracking dog. Sounds like a good read also

Comment

Working...
                X