X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to read this later! Super interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After teaching for 21 years several of my former kids have killed people. I buy a yearbook every year and every now and then I'll hear a name that rings a bell and I'll look them up. Sad

Comment

Grew up next to a kid a year younger than me, I was 6 and he was 5. Lived there until I was 12 and we were best friends the entire time. Looking back, there were warning signs, but I had never heard of the "homicidal triad" as a child nor would I have been able to guess he'd do something so grizzly. He used to set fires, large ones, and I saw him kill/torture small animals a few times like lizards and turtles. He was also a bed wetter late in life.

We moved away when I was 12 and his mom called my mom 5 years later. He had joined a gang and did a home invasion in Bedford in 1992. Forced entry into a lady's home, who cooperated during the burglary. Made her lie on the kitchen floor and slit her throat, calling it "the ultimate rush". He got life with a possibility of parole sometime after 2027 (had to serve 35 years before eligible). His mom said after he was gang raped in TYC at the age of 15 by some older boys, he had the 1,000 yard stare and had no empathy for anyone anymore. I think it was just the straw that broke the camel's back but he was already heading on that path based on his arrest history.

There are monsters among us.
        Last edited by Daniel75; 06-16-2017, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Meeting a murderer

I've got a 2nd cousin who was in the Mexican Mafia and he's killed a few folks.

Nicest guy I've ever met lol. Tear drops tattoos on his face are a little tough to get past but after that it's all sunshine and rainbows.

I remember visiting him at Huntsville a couple times as youngster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Black Ice; 06-16-2017, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
            I have talked to some that are so full of hate it oozes out of them. I have had some that showed no emotion at all. I have also arrested the ones that say I will never be taken alive. Usually are hiding under a bed and cry when the cuffs click.
            My old boss interviewed Henry Lee Lucas in regards to a body that had been found in Lavaca County. He said that he was the most cold blooded person he had ever met.
            I have a set of cuffs that were on Henry Lee. A buddy of mine that worked transport for TDCJ gave them to me when I was working there. He'd carried a personal set instead of checking them out of central control.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
              I was friends with a kid in jr.high..His older brother,and best friend killed a Red Oak cop about a 1/2 mile from my house.He was sent undercover to Midlothian high school to find out who was peddling drugs around town.Two other people were there the night they set him up,and killed him.
              Every kid in high school was convinced that Raffield was a cop,from day 1.Very poorly planned operation from the start.Something else that always made me scratch my head..The shooter's dad was a Dallas cop..I think all of them are out of jail now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
              I went to school with the slain undercover cop's sister. Of course none of us in high school knew about it until years later. I think the actual shooter is still in the pokey. I'm friends with the sister on FB and I think she still has to attend the jerk's parole board hearings trying to keep him in jail.

Comment

Lives next door to a guy who's wife went "missing". He did a press release about how she just vanished, 2 weeks later he told the cops where dumped her body. He also showed no emotions

Comment

Yes.

I did business with an acquaintance for a few years. I was warned that he was not a person to be associated with. He acted a little strange at times but I kept doing business with him until he was arrested for murder. I don't know if they ever discovered a total number of kills, but a few were found in a well and a few more were discovered in remote areas.

I had a good friend and was well acquainted with his wife, 2 sons and daughter. The sons had some run ins with the law, mostly drug related. One night the younger son walked into my friends bedroom while my friend and his wife were asleep. He shot his father in the head with a 12 gauge shotgun and shot his mother twice in the head with the same shotgun.

You never really know about some people and what they are capable of.

Comment

Met a guy that worked with my ex. He had just gotten out after serving his sentence for killing a man during a bar fight. We hung out a few times and he seemed ok. I had just gotten out of the service so we didnt stay there long.

5 kids i went to HS with, killed 2 and severly beat a 3rd in our hometown during springbreak. A tourist girl was down and met one of the younger brothers. He gave her a ring and she refused to give it back when things went south. 3 college aged hotel neighbors whooped him pretty good. He came back with 2 brothers and 2 friends along with a bat and a sock filled with a pool ball.

The oldest 2 brothers were given life and the youngest was given life with parole. The 2 friends squeeled and got out easy except for one. During the trial he was placed with one of the brothers in a holding cell by accident. Beat him almost to death. I knew the 3 youngest kids all my life. Never would have pegged them to do that.

I still remember leaving the movie theater that night and seeing the police and helicopter going to the beachside. That stuff never happens so we followed them. We didnt see anything though due to it being flagged off.

Comment

When I was in college I did some work for a guy that a friend worked for. We got to talking about guns one day because he had his license to sell firearms. He asked if I had heard of a man named David Koresh. Turns out he had sold a bunch of guns to him.

Comment

When I was dating my girlfriend and wife now in high school her uncle killed his brother. He went up the rode and called his mother and told her what he had done. Shot himself but didn't do the trick. That was 30 years ago. He didn't do any time. Seems the LEO and DA thought he did the community a favor. Anyway I see him from time to time and he treats me and mine very well.

Comment

A friend/coworker at Lockheed and part time police officer in Forest Hill.His wife was filing for divorce and he went into their Sunday morning church service and took her outside and shot her in the head and then shot himself.

Comment

Originally posted by joe View Post
                            worked @ T.D.C. for 27 year, yes alot .
                            Stay out of that kitchen..........

Comment

Forgot that I met O.J..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

My brother is serving life without parole at Angola for beating a guy to death with a hammer.

A couple of guys from high school shot another classmate, when they were 17, over some kind of theft ring. Turns out the victim was wired by the police.

Served in the military with a supply sergeant who killed a guy when the supply sergeant hit him with a pistol and inadvertently fired a round. Still don't know how he was able to serve after doing time.

Comment

Working...
                                X