High Fence Contractors- Coleman County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Fence Contractors- Coleman County

Looking at putting in about 5000'. Needing some referrals for reputable fence builders in the southern Coleman county area. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I hunted with one of the owners of this company. He was a stand up guy and they do a lot of ranch fencing.
    Specializing in Ranch Fencing & Rural Land Improvements, Concrete Tanks, HDPE Poly Pipe Installation, and Oilfield & Right-of-Way Construction.

Comment

I sell fence material for a living and highly recommend Mack Hay with Ranger Fence or Shannon Eoff with LE Fence those companies put up more high fence than any other companies in the state!

Comment

Try Fred Nuncio out of Brady. 325-456-695eight Tell him James Roberts sent you.

Comment

Goldsmith fencing

Comment

For the fencing professionals in Boerne, TX, contact Inline Fence & Fabrication today.

ask for Shane

Comment

Highly recommend J4 Fencing

Comment

Originally posted by 700LTR View Post
                Highly recommend J4 Fencing
                x2

Comment

Originally posted by tx10pt View Post
                  Try Fred Nuncio out of Brady. 325-456-695eight Tell him James Roberts sent you.
                  I have heard good things about Nuncio.

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter56 View Post
                    I hunted with one of the owners of this company. He was a stand up guy and they do a lot of ranch fencing.
                    http://www.symcotexas.com/
                    They do good work but will also be the highest price of anyone in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                      x2
                      X3
                      They did ours and it turned out great....poor guys had some rough country to work with to.

Comment

Originally posted by buckerup View Post
                        Looking at putting in about 5000'. Needing some referrals for reputable fence builders in the southern Coleman county area. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Did you end up using someone? If so, how did it go?

Comment

No, I decided not to high fence. After much consideration I felt the cons outweighed the pros. My biggest concern was that we’d start looking at the deer as more like livestock and taking away some of the element of not knowing what you might see. I’m not at all opposed to high fences, just don’t think it’s the right fit for us at the present time.

Comment

Working...
                          X