Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have nothing to add to what everyone else has said. this is awesome.

Comment

Arguably, my personal favorite of the trip
      Attached Files

Comment

nice Zebra, congrats

Comment

I'm GREEN!

And I love this thread

Comment

I'm with you on the zebra....my most wanted animal from Africa. One day.

Comment

Micheal, you need to stay up all night and finish posting all the story/recap and the pics, this waiting is killing me! Unbelievable story, great animals and a big salute to you for your time and trouble in doing this and keeping us glued to the green screen. 5 stars for everything in this thread.

Comment

What a great looking Zebra!

More, More, More.....

Comment

As we examined this unbelievable animal, we noticed his life had been one filled with obvious struggle and confrontation. He had bite marks across his neck, scars ridden across his body, and a broken jaw; almost assuredly coming from the hoof of another zebra while fighting......and despite it all, he was still truly one of the most beautiful animals I've ever seen and will most definitely hold a very special place on my wall.

Comment

Rug, pedestal or wall mount for the Zebra?

Comment

Congrats. Beautiful animals

Comment

Did you do the camera work from the blind as well?
                        You could write a book about this trip, my adrenaline is pumping just reading this.

Comment

Unbelievable hunt so far! What broadheads are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by ajavelina View Post
                            All have been excellent shots
                            Stay tuned bud, cause it's subject to change at any moment.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              Rug, pedestal or wall mount for the Zebra?
                              More than likely wall mount on this one....but I kept backhide and all!

Comment

Originally posted by Sr_Egor View Post
                                Did you do the camera work from the blind as well?
                                You could write a book about this trip, my adrenaline is pumping just reading this.
                                My PH and I both did the camera work with him doing the majority. He was in the blind with me for all except one of the animals in which I did the camera solo on that one. On others, the camera was either setup on a tripod or in his hands. All of the after footage and recovery footage was done by him.
                                Last edited by MichaelW; 09-13-2010, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X