I just won tickets to the masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TUCO View Post
    I bet you're already thinking about what shoes you are going to wear.
    My money is on that pair of brown lace ups he bought in the Atlanta Airport.

Take your hammock. There is a big oak tree where all the Patrons hang out just outside the clubhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post

Take your hammock. There is a big oak tree where all the Patrons hang out just outside the clubhouse.

I'm gonna take Condoleezza Rice. I may trade them for a yeti cup considering how many times I have put in for a yeti cooler and not won anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Black Ice; 03-20-2017, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Paul you buy them and take me with you and I will supply all your balls at the next TBH tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          Paul you buy them and take me with you and I will supply all your balls at the next TBH tournament

From what I hear you would be in the hole[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

EXACTLY

Comment

Give them to your father, son!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                I think they are a good ways off with a $4k value for that.

But congrats on winning. Hopefully I can win the raffle to buy tickets soon.
                Correct, "a good ways".

Comment

After all these previous bogus offers fall thru, I'll present $700 for the pair of tickets on a Monday Practice Round and the unknown stay accommodations/details you have presented.

Comment

I'm gonna take Condoleezza Rice. I may trade them for a yeti cup considering how many times I have put in for a yeti cooler and not won anything.

I don't have a YETI cooler but do have the rare full set of the collectible Wal-Mart cups in 30, 20 oz and one of the koozies. I'll throw in 3 dozen NITRO golf balls I had left over from the TBH Open.

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    3 doz each Pro V1x and Pro V1
                    3 doz ChromeSoft
                    1 doz each Lady Precept, Laddie, Polara, Bullet, English size Penfold, Dunlop Aces
                    One tube Vaseline

See post above

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Give them to your father, son!
                    On second thought, Burnadell would be the better choice. I can see it now.

Hey Vern, what is the situation at the 17th.
                    I'm not sure Jim, some GOF is stopping play and running around shouting for everybody to get off his lawn!

Comment

I don't have a YETI cooler but do have the rare full set of the collectible Wal-Mart cups in 30, 20 oz and one of the koozies. I'll throw in 3 dozen NITRO golf balls I had left over from the TBH Open.

3 doz each Pro V1x and Pro V1

3 doz ChromeSoft

1 doz each Lady Precept, Laddie, Polara, Bullet, English size Penfold, Dunlop Aces

One tube Vaseline

See post above

On second thought, Burnadell would be the better choice. I can see it now.

Hey Vern, what is the situation at the 17th.

I'm not sure Jim, some GOF is stopping play and running around shouting for everybody to get off his lawn!

It's settled!!!! You and Burnadell mud wrestling death match winner takes all[emoji16]

Comment

Isn't the masters we're every one has to whisper or be quit why some guy has a stick in his hand tapping a ball, then every one sounds important all together with ewwing and awwing? Then who ever wins by counting backwards they win some fancy green shirt? Hell I would try to trade them for some NASCAR tickets or something. Lol

Comment

Hello Friend!

Hahahahaha!

Comment

It's settled!!!! You and Burnadell mud wrestling death match winner takes all[emoji16]

You missed it. Burnadell needs to get them, since the possibilities are endless. Is house ADA compliant?

Comment

$4k = lol

Comment

if you're seriously going to sell them, please let me know. my dad is an avid golfer, until this year... he was forced to give it up after a botched back surgery. he's in a deep depression from it now. golf was his life. I'd LOVE to get him these!

Comment

Working...
                                X