Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DB one arm incline bench press.
    DB UCV raises.
    DB hang clean and press.
    DB lying tricep extension.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Jerks and shoulders today.

Comment

Usually Bi's and Tri's are a light day but killed it today with 85mins and 1104 cals down the drain. Wanted to keep a avg heart rate above 140 but managed 139BPM.

Warmup --> 1.5 miles in 12.10 Mins
        Workout --> Arm Routine from previous
        Cardio --> 26 mins on the stair master and 2050 steps total.

Tomorrow is shoulders and core.

Was given something to help sleep and was optimistic but still waking up constantly through the night....

Comment

Y'all are inspiring me to get after it. I've been slacking big time despite my fitness goals. I may start posting my daily workouts. I know nobody gives a rat's but for accountability purposes...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
            Y'all are inspiring me to get after it. I've been slacking big time despite my fitness goals. I may start posting my daily workouts. I know nobody gives a rat's but for accountability purposes...
            That's what we are here for lol

I slacked big time the first 6 months but finally got on board the last few months. Hoping to roll it through deer season because we all know Oct-Jan is hell for staying in shape and not eating like complete garbage!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              That's what we are here for lol

I slacked big time the first 6 months but finally got on board the last few months. Hoping to roll it through deer season because we all know Oct-Jan is hell for staying in shape and not eating like complete garbage!
              Well i'm in! I've got the opposite problem as most. I eat very well and track my macros to the gram. Just have a hard time getting motivated to get to the gym/pool

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                Whatcha waiting for, get after it.

Today will be arms and abs. Yesterday's jerk and shoulder day was a good session. Jerks were not the best. Leg's were still feeling it from snatch grip dead lifts and snatch'son Monday. Shoulders feel good this am. Lots of volume with press from the split, jerks, bb military press, bb behind the neck press, lateral db raises and rear fly's for the finisher.

Comment

I took off yesterday since it was going to be a long day. I got home about 2130 last night and made it to bed by 2230, about 30 minutes past my goal. Geez 0415 comes early!

I thought I would have enough time to get chest and some legs done today, but my supersets/strip sets are taking too long therefore I'll finish legs tomorrow. I did get some leg work done, just not all of it.

Chest and leg supersets with 2 heavy sets followed by 2 strip sets. Warm up on the treadmill and 3 sets each leg extension/incline DB press and cable fly, then on to the punishment.

Bench press/seated calf raise
                  Seated wide grip chest press/prone leg curl
                  Inverse grip bench press/cable fly
                  Incline sit up

Shoulders and legs tomorrow. I'm gonna get some dead lifts in if its the only thing I get done.

Comment

DB single sided lunges.
                    Unbalanced reverse lunge swings.
                    3 way RDL.
                    DB ISO lateral step up thrust.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Got back into riding. Bought a 19’ Specialized Allez last weekend. My legs are definitely sore but, I’ve remained consistent and that’s the biggest victory for me right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
                        Got back into riding. Bought a 19’ Specialized Allez last weekend. My legs are definitely sore but, I’ve remained consistent and that’s the biggest victory for me right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Good deal! Keep it up.

Knocked out Shoulders and core this morning. 69 mins, 851 cals, 136 BPM

Warm up --> 1 mile in 8 mins flat
                        Workout --> Shoulder routine from above plus DB Shurgs and EZ Bar Rows and a core routine
                        Cool down --> Stairs for 15 mins

Tomorrow is Legs..... God I hate legs. Hopefully I wake up at the alarm rather than 3 snoozes like this AM.

Yesterday was a good day at 1700 cals total for the day. Stayed as active as possible and I also need to sneak in a 2-3 mile run today or tomorrow for extra cardio.

Comment

Another good day. I'm sore from strip sets, but it's a good sore. Shoulders and some legs today to finish what I didn't get in yesterday. Treadmill and three warmup sets and 3 working sets.

Bilateral cable fly
                          Rear delt DB fly
                          Front plate raise
                          Military press
                          Deadlift
                          Hack squat with a strip set at the end
                          Sit ups
                          Cable rotations

Probably back and arms tomorrow

Comment

Legs done... Im done.....

Total is 85 mins, 1155 cals, and 144BPM.

Warm up--> 2 mile jog at 15 mins 55 seconds
                            Workout--> Leggssss.... Plus I SS another round of leg extensions with the Leg curls at the end.
                            Cool Down--> 10 mins of stairs and transitioned to 13 mins of a incline walk when I couldn't do any more stairs...

Tomorrow is arms before leaving for College Station to Shoot a Wedding. Should be a solid day.

I am actually starting to get extremely frustrated that the scale has not moved one freaking pound in a month now... Eating 60-70% better and working out every day and nothing... Feel stronger though.

Comment

Made it for the 4th day this week. I'm usually a 5 day person, but life keeps getting in the way of things I like to do!

Bi's, tri's and back today. Mostly giant sets 3X8 with the last set being a strip set. Did a couple sets of DB bench press to work out some soreness.

Lat pull down (neutral grip)/preacher curl/tri pushdown pronated/supinated
                              Low row/BB curl/overhead rope extension
                              Plank row supinated/overhead cable curl/incline situps
                              Hammer curl bar to finish

I'm gonna spend the weekend loading ammunition since I can't hunt. Have a great weekend!

Comment

Yesterday was a solid arm, core and cardio session.

1001 cals in 73 mins with a 143 BPM

Today was starting phase 2.
                                Chest and cardio doing 2.75 miles on the treadmill in 23.5 mins and 12 mins on the stair master. I failed to get up my 3rd to last rep on the last incline set (I switched it to BB Incline rather than another session of Smith Incline). Had to shave a little weight off and knocked out 5 more.

Tomorrow is phase 2 back

Comment

Working...
                                X