Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaking done... 1hr 48mins and 1468 cals

745 mile jog to warmup.
    Entire shoulder routine followed by the entires leg routine...
    25 mins of stairs to cool down.

Tomorrow is Arms and core and death

Comment

It is 104 in my garage. Brute Force Sandbag REDWOD just about killed me. I’ll be honest, I wanted to quit. A lot. The heat and the 100m burden jog each round about dis me in, but I got all 9 rounds done.

At this point, I just want to go to bed and watch my RED RAIDERS get another win tonight.

Keep it up gents and be better than yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A little rehab yesterday stretching etc yesterday. Off today. Back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Killed it again yesterday.

Warm up was 2 miles in 16.25mins. Did the arm work out seen above. A awesome core session and finished with 22 mins on the stair master.
          Drove home and decided to do another run and knocked out 2.5 more miles in 22.5 mins. Then took the pup for a mile walk.

170 mins total and 2220 cals down the drain but Might take the pup for another walk this evening.

Chest and cardio tomorrow

Comment

Back at it again this morning after a weekend off. All chest today, but I shoulda picked something like legs. Left elbow is sore and right shoulder is sore as well. Getting old just sucks! Oh well, working one body part or group each day this week. 4 sets with the last one being a strip set.

Bench press
            Seated wide grip chest press
            Incline bilateral chest press
            Inverse grip bench press
            Incline cable fly
            Ab roller
            Ball crunch

Tomorrow will be a game day decision. Probably going to be a leg day though.

Comment

Made it this AM

Cardio was a 10min skeeter session
              Chest routine from previous plus BB Bench
              1.5 mile jog/walk

Tomorrow is back and Core

Comment

Time to get back in to sequence. Snatch work and chest/back tonight.

Comment

This week is protraxion training and it's gonna suck! Everything is 16 second reps 8 up 8 down. Didn't think it would be too bad, since it's fewer reps and lighter weight (50%ish of 12-15 rep max on DB exercises). I am wrong so far.
                  Decline Spiderman push-ups 3 sets of 6.
                  DB incline thumbs up bench press 2 sets of 5.
                  Tubing overhand X crossovers 2 sets of 5.
                  Diamond cutter push-ups 3 sets of 5.
                  Tricep dips 3 sets of 5.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Made up for slacking yesterday even though I slept in 20 mins longer then normal.

Started off with 1.5 miles in 11.50mins, followed by back and core. Finished with 13 mins on the stair master before I had to bail for work. All in all 72 mins and 1055 cals which is the best ratio I have had in a while. SS some of the back exercises and the stupid BB row to DL keeps the heart rate way up just about the entire time.

Tomorrow is arms. I did hammer curls last time and the left arm is alittle tender still so we will see how it feels manana. Its crazy how turning your grip a hair off neutral can completely change things.

Comment

Slept in today since it's going to be a long day. Back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Inverted rows 3 sets of 5.
                        DB rows 2 sets of 5.
                        DB T's (reverse flys) 2 sets of 5.
                        DB no money curls 3 sets of 5.
                        DB shovel curls (modified 2 handed crossover hammer curls) 3 sets of 5.
                        16 second reps each.

Comment

Done.

Had to cut it 10 mins short today because a vendor showed up early to work but finished at 70 mins and 873 cals.

Started with 1.5 miles in 12.25 mins, Arm Routine (left bicep is tender again... Must have strained it doing those hammer curls on the preacher bench worst than I thought) followed by 15 mins on the stair master.

Tomorrow is shoulders and core. Would like to get a long 20-30 min jog in as a cool down but we'll see if I actually get out of bed in time for that.

Comment

Not a bad start to the day. Got home and into bed late, but slept reasonably well. Back and legs supersets 4x8-10 with the last set a strip set.

T-bar row/hack squat
                            V-bar lat pull down/leg extension
                            Inverted row (supinated)/ball slams
                            Incline DB lawnmowers/walking lunges
                            Situps/cable rotations

Dadgum nonresidents all over the gym this morning, on their phones, camping out on equipment.

Comment

No gym yesterday or today. Had to work 14 hrs yesterday, someone called in, then stayed up till 0530 this am dealing with my diabetic sons high blood sugars and treatment. Hoping the streets aren't flooded and maybe I'll be able to get to it tonight.

Monday's snatch and chest session was really solid.

Comment

DB split squat drops 3 sets of 6.
                                Step ups 2 sets of 5.
                                DB drop squats 2 sets of 5.
                                Physioball glute/hamstring raises 3 sets of 5.
                                Only 2 days left of this 16 second rep crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X