• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man y’all are killin it! Congrats

Comment

That’s a nice old buck ttu!!!
      Congrats

Comment

Lotta dear hit-n the ground on the first day this year! Well done to all!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          What a stud, congrats!

Comment

Man it looks like the year wait from the cancelled hunt last year is paying off. Congrats to all that have harvested so far. The "H" don't give up it deer easily. All are hard earned.

Comment

Saw 10 total. 4 bucks and 6 doe. Had a stud at first light handcuff me early, but at least he didnt spook out of there. Back at it tomorrow. Congrats to all the killers in the approved units!

Comment

Fabulous y'all! And congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Some great bucks fellas. Another heard of hogs tonight. Probably 70 total for the day. No exaggerating. Maybe playing havoc with deer movement. Had one decent lone buck come in , probably 120-130 but wide. Did see some turkeys as well. Definitely a lot of game, just not the right ones. Till tomorrow

Comment

I had to step out early this evening for my son’s football game and just checked back in, congrats on the big deer fellas

Comment

Great buck guys! Congrats

Comment

More dang boars. Six of them after 11 am. 5 at 3 yards. Then an 8 at dark. Not big enough.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on the bucks!

Comment

Awesome day!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                              11 deer checked out today. Saw a lot of deer activity today. Connected with this old man around 4 pm. He had only a couple teeth in the front but otherwise an empty mouth.

Got a little baby drop on him. That's a hunt I'll never forget.

Now to try to find a golden ticket that doesn't have a buck on her tail!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                              Thats a **** good looking game cart. Congrats again buddy!

Comment

Man, y'all are killing it! Congrats to the killers and good luck to the rest of ya.

Get ya one 2nn's!

Comment

Working...
                                X