2019 Hagerman Seg. A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    I can't believe nothing harvested (shot) this evening.

What is the first day kill total???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ladies and Gents, get some sleep, @30 hours remaining.

Comment

I know of 2 more bucks that I don’t believe have been posted yet. 1 of them is also staying with me [emoji46]

We almost had 3 killed just from me and the 2 guys I’m staying with. Hopefully our other guy will tag one tomorrow.

About to be another long night! I’ll let the other guy in our house show off his when he’s ready!

I think earlier there were 5 does and like 4 bucks killed when I checked out. Not sure on the buck count. Should be over 10 total deer killed today!

I’ll post details on mine tomorrow while on stand for my doe!

I haven’t eaten all day [emoji30]

Comment

Brandon, I remember meeting you in the middle of nowhere on a public parcel that you had kayaked into. I thought - this guy is the real deal!! Great buck man! Not going to lie - I am BURNING with envy!!

Comment

Lets see the other one, and congrats!

Comment

5 bucks and 5 does were killed today

There were two bucks a checkin just a couple of minutes ago

Comment

Does anyone know (no joking this time) what units the bucks came from??

Amazing deer....that ten is one of the most symmetrical I’ve seen of Hag. Once in a lifetime. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTrotline View Post
                  Brandon, I remember meeting you in the middle of nowhere on a public parcel that you had kayaked into. I thought - this guy is the real deal!! Great buck man! Not going to lie - I am BURNING with envy!!

Ha I wish I was the real deal. Public land here in this area is tough. I’ve hunted it for around 10 years or more and only have 2 bucks to show for it now. Hagerman is something special though.

Comment

Wait until you see some of the other pics.

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
                      Does anyone know (no joking this time) what units the bucks came from??

Amazing deer....that ten is one of the most symmetrical I’ve seen of Hag. Once in a lifetime. Congrats.

I know mine and at least 2 others were in BM.

Comment

11 deer checked out today. Saw a lot of deer activity today. Connected with this old man around 4 pm. He had only a couple teeth in the front but otherwise an empty mouth.

Got a little baby drop on him. That's a hunt I'll never forget.

Now to try to find a golden ticket that doesn't have a buck on her tail!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                          11 deer checked out today. Saw a lot of deer activity today. Connected with this old man around 4 pm. He had only a couple teeth in the front but otherwise an empty mouth.

Congrats! Great Buck!!

Comment

Way to go Eric another great HAG buck

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post

Congrats roomy! Awesome day!

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Working...
                                X