No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sux getting old Brian, mind says yes and body says no way.

Tell Macie hello for us, she'd get a kick out of me getting woke up at 3 this morning to go visit with a driver instead of finishing my night time sleep regimen.

Comment

Tim, I'll be sure and tell her as soon as I get home tonight

Comment

I could just picture her laughing while your grimacing ! Love sometimes hurts !

Comment

Brian, I'm sure she got a kick out of your story!

Glad your okay and the ya'll got the job done. I always hated going to the lease while the tress and stuff were still green. Yep I'm allergic to a lot of that stuff.

Tell Macie that we are still praying for her!

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Happy Friday smiling gal!

Comment

Hope the guardianship goes smoothly. Hi Macie! Wish we were closer!

Comment

Macie good Monday morning!

How was the weekend?

Tin how's the hand?

Praying that the guardianship goes great for ya'll.

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
                  Macie good Monday morning!

How was the weekend?

Tin how's the hand?

Praying that the guardianship goes great for ya'll.

Brian hows your hand doing?

Comment

It's fine. Swelling lasted a couple of days but it's back to normal now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These seizures suck!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        These seizures suck!

Praying for you guys a little extra today. My baby girl was called home to Jesus on this day 11 years ago after fighting seizures her whole time here.

Comment

Lord, Let the seizures cease and heal our girl in Jesus name!
                          Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                            Lord, Let the seizures cease and heal our girl in Jesus name!

Amen.

Amen. I hope there is some peace and comfort in your home tonight .

Comment

I tell ya, God has and continues to test our strength as we continue on with his plan. We still don't know exactly what that plan is and to be honest, lately as I sit and listen to Macie have seizure after seizure, knowing I can't do anything to stop them or make them better, I may or may not have questioned his plan more than once! But today I come home and find this on the wall above Macie's head. Theresa, Macie's nurse put this up. It's Macie's birthday (5/6/99) gift from her. If this doesn't fit Macie to a T, nothing does. Yes I may question Gods plan in all this, I don't know why she lays in bed and has seizures. Is she in pain?? Is it her brain trying to start back up??? I lay in bed and wonder those questions most nights. Thank goodness to Marine Corps, that taught me to deal with little sleep. One day God will provide answers to these questions. Until that day we will try and provide Macie with as much comfort as we can. And each and every one of you that post on this thread, provide me and my family with the strength and comfort to push one. For that I thank you.

Comment

What a beautiful picture. She is a Princess for sure. Happy early Birthday Macie from one of your many fans!

Comment

Working...
                                X