No announcement yet.

Sonora TX 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still have a couple more weeks to grow, but they are looking pretty good. Still have a lot of pictures to look at.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I still have these stinking things. [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post

And a lot of them! Need to start putting the hurt on some of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
          And a lot of them! Need to start putting the hurt on some of those.

46 of them killed since last year this time. I plan to exterminate the rest soon.

Comment

46 of them killed since last year this time. I plan to exterminate the rest soon.
            I'll come take out one of those big boys if you need help.

I'm just down the road from you. On the east side of the caverns and haven't seen any auodads yet

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
              I'll come take out one of those big boys if you need help.

I'm just down the road from you. On the east side of the caverns and haven't seen any auodads yet

If the LO would allow it I'd let you. Those things drive me crazy.

Comment

Good luck Bowslayer ! Like I said before we actually got off a good lease a few years ago because we had to many Audad . They're worse than hogs !

Comment

Man sounds like you are overrun with them. I would start selling hunts at a very good price LoL! We have not seen any on our place.

Comment

2 1/10" at the ranch since 8/1 and 22 7/10"for the year. VERY thankful for the rain! I have never seen water or grass like we have right now, cows are fatter than tic's. Persimmon trees are draped over from being loaded, so many mesquite beans the deer can't eat them all and I am sure the acorns will be a crop to hate! SURE BEATS A DROUGHT!!!!!

Comment

Yes sir rain is good! The deer are still hitting the feeders hard even with all the green out.

Comment

Did you get em a new feeder!!! 2 wasn't enough!! They'll make a person wish for hogs!!![emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aoudad

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          Did you get em a new feeder!!! 2 wasn't enough!! They'll make a person wish for hogs!!![emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Lol... ssshhhhh!!! he hasn't figured out yet that we have put aoudad attractant in his feed pen!!! I dont have a single one on camera this last go round!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IAFFHunter18 View Post
                            Lol... ssshhhhh!!! he hasn't figured out yet that we have put aoudad attractant in his feed pen!!! I dont have a single one on camera this last go round!!!

Ok, looks like I may have a sudden lease opening.

Comment

Any rain from the storm hitting Sonora/Ozona

Comment

Y'all heard anything about the anthrax warning around Ozona?

Comment

Working...
                                X