No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please no one post another pic on this thread unless it can top that one.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Please no one post another pic on this thread unless it can top that one.
      I've got a few tickets next to Astros Girl

Comment

In for those games also!

Comment

We were looking over the schedule last night and weekend home games against opponents we want to see are bleak for the first half. Seemed like all our Rangers games are weeknights when I'm usually out of town.

Season ticket sales people have been leaving lots of voice mails. I wonder if they are doing any mini-plans this year? May have to call in tomorrow if I get time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            I've got a few tickets next to Astros Girl

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
              In if I am in town and my kids don't have anything going on that night, which pretty much means 10% chance I'm in. May 1st against the Rangers might be a good option. It's Teacher Appreciation Night. They need our support.

I can see where her babies come from. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sipp is picking up right where he left off last year.

Sweet, good one. I was trying to come up with something clever about that but failed mightily. At least something I could post here.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Sipp is picking up right where he left off last year.

Sweet, good one. I was trying to come up with something clever about that but failed mightily. At least something I could post here.

[emoji1305]

Comment

My jeep is broke down so i may ride a camel all night.

Comment

That camel would. All night. [emoji1]

Comment

Shopping for tickets for the last series of the year at Fenway. The wife wanted a long weekend trip without kids in Sept. so I did what any good husband would do and looked at the Stros' schedule for suitable destinations. Hope it means something but checking off Fenway won't be so bad if it doesn't.
                        My wife and i are going to that final series as well!

Comment

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post
                          My wife and i are going to that final series as well!
                          Which day are you going? I haven't nailed it down yet but it will be Fri. or Sat. I have a striper trip in Maine in the works so I think we're going to make a whole week of it instead of just a long weekend. We'll be sitting behind the visitor dugout whichever game we attend.

Comment

Which day are you going? I haven't nailed it down yet but it will be Fri. or Sat. I have a striper trip in Maine in the works so I think we're going to make a whole week of it instead of just a long weekend. We'll be sitting behind the visitor dugout whichever game we attend.
                            We are going down Thursday. Watching two games, Friday and Saturday and then flying home sunday. Our tickets are field level right behind the Astros dugout too! Lets grab a beer

Comment

I'm not sure I can handle aokis batting stance...looks a little to much like

Comment

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post
                                We are going down Thursday. Watching two games, Friday and Saturday and then flying home sunday. Our tickets are field level right behind the Astros dugout too! Lets grab a beer
                                Definitely on the beer. I'll let you know when I get everything booked in the next few weeks. Go stros!

Comment

Working...
                                X