No announcement yet.

Stolen Guns Headed to Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure the butt stock on the muaser is legal because it is a antique firearm designed before 1900 or so, so they are exempt

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      The Browning .22 caught my eye cus i grew up shooting one.
      Me too. Those are sweet little rifles.

Comment

A few years ago a AK 47 I sold ended up in Mexico in a shoot out. I had a nice convo with ATF agent and local detective about the firearm.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
          I got the pics in a text from the BP ranch liason on Friday. He was trying to find out where the guns were stolen. He called right after sending the pics. 24hrs later he told me the details, I asked permission to share the pics and he granted my request. My post has been shared almost 5,000 times! Why this isn’t national news blows my mind!!
          Because stories like this are a dime a dozen unfortunately. I’m not surprised and definitely doesn’t blow my mind. What blows my mind is that the items were actually retrieved

Comment

smh...

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
              Yeah I looked up mausers and a couple of good german mfg was between 2500-3800 ,
              I had a friend that had brought back a broomhandle from Germany during WWII and it was perfect still wrapped in the cosmoline wrapping never shot and back then the gun value book had them at 10,000 in perfect condition of course condition is everything Lol
              I sold one awhile back. Didn’t bring that but it wasn’t a bring back with proof lol. This one could be worth more now. “Stolen and recovered from Mexican bandits. Possibly a pancho villa relative”

Comment

Luger and Mauser in pristine condition and with all matching serial numbers could be worth a small fortune. I have a friend who has an Artillery Officers model Luger matching numbers long barrel with attachable stock and leather holster and snail drum magazine. I saw him turn down $15k for it about 40 years ago at Dallas gun show. No telling what it's worth today.
                Hope the owner gets his collection back, especially the coins.

Comment

This needs to go "viral", citizens need to know about illegals.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
                    I got the pics in a text from the BP ranch liason on Friday. He was trying to find out where the guns were stolen. He called right after sending the pics. 24hrs later he told me the details, I asked permission to share the pics and he granted my request. My post has been shared almost 5,000 times! Why this isn’t national news blows my mind!!
                    Try contacting FOX News, Hannity would be all over this I would think.

Comment

Caught mine to. I wish I had a quarter for every round I fired through it.

Comment

The state of Texas could easily fund it's own border wall...

**** the feds and Kalifornia...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump_Happy_Little_Wall_Bob_Ross.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	24568350
                          I'm just keeping it civil.....

Comment

Something else that the media is pretty silent on and that is how many of these illegals are from the middle east and Africa, and these are young males. My brother says that probably less than half of the illegals he catches are Mexican citizens. But according to the Liberals out there is no National Security issue.

Comment

Glad they caught the SCUM! Hope it finds its way back to the owners...

Comment

That bolt Marlin 22mag caught my eye.. I have one that looks identical... Excellent gun.. Very accurate..

Comment

Working...
                                X