• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridiculous

We keep putting up with that kind of crap

Comment

Originally posted by atfulldraw View Post
      i'm not surprised nor confused, and my mind isn't blown at all.

Build that **** wall!
      yep!

Comment

OH MY GOD that is a german Luger and a Broomhandle Mauser with the buttstock holster all in really good shape WOW big money right there !

Comment

I understand leaving the guns but why would you not be carrying the money in your pockets?

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
            OH MY GOD that is a german Luger and a Broomhandle Mauser with the buttstock holster all in really good shape WOW big money right there !
            Eh. Broomhandle is a couple grand. What I’m really interested in is if that mini 14 is actually an AC556!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
              That’s the first thing I noticed to!! Buttstock holster isn’t really legal anymore I don’t think.

Comment

Build it and do it today

Comment

It’s really unfair that there is a media blackout coming from Mexico
                  A few years ago there was a mass shooting in villa Hidalgo just up river from Laredo with over 50 deaths and we guys
                  Just a couple of miles away didn’t hear a word about it
                  Strange stuff goes on daily down south
                  Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-29-2019, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Every time I hear the dems say "but they're just here for a better life and to escape persecution at home" I want to puke. When they come through out place, they leave faucets running full blast, they steal anything they can carry, and, before we really secured our camps well, they broke in and made a huge mess for no reason whatsoever. They leave the windows and doors open on blinds, and I've had them take my game cams and throw them in the brush just to keep me from getting photos of them. And, before the wetback defenders come here and tell me it could be citizens doing the damage, we are miles down dirt roads and behind 3 locked gates.
                    Last edited by ultrastealth; 01-29-2019, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

We will see it on National News if a couple of those guns are "illegal" and a simple rancher was in possession of prohibited weapons. It took an illegal immigrant to out this "gun hoarder in the middle of nowhere", who really needs that many guns?

Comment

Definitely crazy and scary. Hopefully something will be done soon to help put a stop to this.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                          That’s the first thing I noticed to!! Buttstock holster isn’t really legal anymore I don’t think.
                          The Browning .22 caught my eye cus i grew up shooting one.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            Eh. Broomhandle is a couple grand. What I’m really interested in is if that mini 14 is actually an AC556!!
                            Yeah I looked up mausers and a couple of good german mfg was between 2500-3800 ,
                            I had a friend that had brought back a broomhandle from Germany during WWII and it was perfect still wrapped in the cosmoline wrapping never shot and back then the gun value book had them at 10,000 in perfect condition of course condition is everything Lol

Comment

They also deal a lot in stolen people. But that sure doesnt get much air time either.

Comment

Looks like they robbed a museum.

Comment

Working...
                                X