• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resized pic. finally

Comment

Originally posted by ren087 View Post
      Taurus PT111 Millennium G2 9mm.
      We've had a lot of shooters come in with these at the ladies league night I teach at and my wife shoots at. I tried out one of the originals once and swore off of them, but the new G2 models seem good. The trigger is heavy, but feels very much like the Walter PPQ, Sig 320, and HK VP9 in function, just heavier on the final break. Smooth, light take up, positive "second stage" just before the break, then a bit more pressure and it breaks the shot. I actually like it, but it's heavy as sin compared to those others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by reyes128582 View Post
        Bought this last Friday. Ruger American Predator in 6.5 Creedmoor. Leupold Optics VX-1 3-9x40mm. took it to the range on Saturday and got it sighted in at 200 yds

This will be my next gun purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

glock 19 and 35, both on the way

Comment

JM Marlin Spikehorn 30-30! Had one and sold it but found another and bought it! Cannot wait to get my hands on it later this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Couldn't leave the gun show empty handed yesterday

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1476639679045.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	24466344

Comment

Got this one at clay shoot fundraiser auction

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                  Couldn't leave the gun show empty handed yesterday

[ATTACH]819161[/ATTACH]
                  I bought one of those a few month back. By far my favorite pistol to carry and shoot just messing around in the woods

Comment

I have actually bought 3 guns in the past week. The Savage A17 probably my new favorite gun to shoot, A Remington 700 .308 and Tikka .308

Comment

Bought it, but waiting for it to come in...Savage 10T in 6.5 Creed

Comment

Old marlin 22
                        Attached Files

Comment

Bought it a few weeks ago, but just finished it up. Savage 12 fcv in 204 ruger.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by noguts-no-glory; 10-19-2016, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by noguts-no-glory View Post
                              Man that's an awesome modern rifle right there! Except the bolt is on the wrong side of course.. jk jk! What caliber did you go with?

Comment

Right , cant afford a couple a year. Only takes one to kill, don't need a bunch. A gun is simply a tool used in hunting. I get more into the animals/nature itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X