Doc's Last Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc's Last Ride!

Well, it's about that time. Tomorrow I will be taking the future wife and future stepson on their first deer hunt. I haven't said a lot about it on here but its been coming. Her son is a great kid and 12 years old. When I got home from the BC stone sheep hunt I took him to pick out and design his mother's engagement ring and daily wear band. That should be ready here in the next 5-6 weeks. We have the Ten Point Carbon RDX crossbow dialed in and I ran to Mason before my Arizona elk hunt and got 8 spots setup just for the crossbow crew. I have 6 cameras out and will check them after the morning hunt Saturday. Pulling Jr out of school at noon tomorrow and making the drive. My buddies son is the center for Mason so we are going to catch the game. Should be a great weekend and I pray I start an addiction in my new family. I will try like heck to post it all up. Life is going to change but its time. I hope the world is big enough for two DocMays!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck and congrats

Comment

Congrats and good luck

Comment

Sounds like a great plan! Congrats to all!

Comment

Congrats Doc!!!

Comment

I know I hunt year round but to me opening day is always the start and about new beginnings. Never been more true. Can't wait to take everyone along on this one. And don't worry, she supports my hunting and I have lots coming up. She is even planning on tagging along for the Carmen Island Desert Sheep hunt.

Comment

Congrats Doc! Have fun this weekend.

Comment

Tuned in!

Comment

Sounds fun, look forward to the gear pics and story. After all, I got started hunting with my dad and say hunting with him are some of the best memories in my life to date.

Comment

Pictures man, pictures. .. Good luck to the whole crew!

Comment

It sounds like you're doing it right with the stepson. I'm sure it'll get rocky at times, but I'll be praying for you and your new family as y'all figure it all out.

Comment

Congrats Doc! Glad the rest of the pieces to life's puzzle are falling into place for you. Thanks for once again taking us on another one of your hunting trips! Best of luck to you all this weekend. Definitely following along.

Comment

Mama bear and baby bear!

Jr. in his gear. Hoyt excited about tracking. They are inseparable!

Got most of the stuff ready last night night! One thing I hate is running out of ammo. Pretty sure that won't happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on your new beginning! Good luck this wknd

Comment

Best of luck Doc with opening day of the rest of your life. Keep your hunt as live as you can for those of us who can't make it out this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X