No announcement yet.

Comey fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the feeling Trump is playing chess and the "others" are playing checkers........we'll see. And, he shouldn't give two ____s about what the Left or Media thinks!

Comment

Pretty simple, he fired Comey because he is a HACK! Man y'all look into stuff too deep. There was no perfect timing...it is what it is. He's gone, turn the page and let's move forward.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        Pretty simple, he fired Comey because he is a HACK! Man y'all look into stuff too deep. There was no perfect timing...it is what it is. He's gone, turn the page and let's move forward.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
        I don't believe they are taking a deep look. Its more like man made climate change, a few dems say its happening and they take it and tun with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Yep. I did. He should have fired him 3 1/2 months ago.
          Rod Rosenstein was the one who got Comey fired. He was confirmed on 4/25. The senate hearing that Comey screw up in was last week. Rosenstein told Trump he was unhappy. Trump requested a report. Rosenstein gave it this week. Trump fires Comey. That's pretty fast.

Comment

One day I hope some of you people wake up. You wanted Trump to fire Comey. Now you complain he didn't do it fast enough. Just admit already you will never be happy with what Trump does.

Go Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
              Rod Rosenstein was the one who got Comey fired. He was confirmed on 4/25. The senate hearing that Comey screw up in was last week. Rosenstein told Trump he was unhappy. Trump requested a report. Rosenstein gave it this week. Trump fires Comey. That's pretty fast.
              Comey needed to be fired last year. This was just the latest thing on the list of reasons to fire him. Trump could have and should have fired him in January. Not that big of a deal though. Better late than never. As long as Comey is gone, it's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                One day I hope some of you people wake up. You wanted Trump to fire Comey. Now you complain he didn't do it fast enough. Just admit already you will never be happy with what Trump does.

Go Trump!
                For so many there is literally nothing Trump can do right. Im not saying he is perfect, far from it, but if Trump came out against the devil this afternoon, half of the conservatives and all of the liberals would cry out loud "Hail Satan" and bash Trump for being such a horrible person. Poor devil.

Comment

Comey has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a political hack. He should have been fired by Obama. He should have been fired by Trump on January 20th. I don't know what took Trump so long to fire the man, but I'm glad to see Comey gone. The investigation into all the Russian connection stuff will continue, but there isn't going to be much come of it. All of the liberal Obama administration holdovers in every part of the government, including the DOJ and FBI, have been doing everything they can to sabotage the Trump administration. If there was any evidence of some kind of collusion between Trump and the Russians it would have been leaked by now and they'd be beating the drums for impeachment already. I'm still not on the Trump train by any stretch, but the Russion BS is comical and getting old.
                  This

Comment

Comey needed to be fired last year. This was just the latest thing on the list of reasons to fire him. Trump could have and should have fired him in January. Not that big of a deal though. Better late than never. As long as Comey is gone, it's a good thing.
                    I agree. I think it was more Rosenstein than Trump and that explains the timing. He fired Flynn after given a thorough review by the WH legal staff, but Dems complained about the timing. Trump couldn't trust Sally Yates, so he had to do his own research, but she wasn't ignored. Glad she got fired too. Wish they would find out who is leaking to the media as well and press criminal charges.

Comment

And this...
                      The guy was a total joke in that position..

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        For so many there is literally nothing Trump can do right. Im not saying he is perfect, far from it, but if Trump came out against the devil this afternoon, half of the conservatives and all of the liberals would cry out loud "Hail Satan" and bash Trump for being such a horrible person. Poor devil.
                        And the other half are the ones Trump talked about.....that could watch him "shoot someone in the street" and still vote for him. So somebody has to watch him and keep him in check

Comment

Literally thousands of charges should have been levied against killery and no charges filed and case dropped

Literally NO evidence of any wrong doing with Trump/Russia and it will be in the news for a minimum of 4 years.
                          Literally NO evidence Russia had anything to do with this past election results and not even a real claim as to HOW they supposedly interfered with the election and yet the narrative will be perpetuated for 4 more years

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            And the other half are the ones Trump talked about.....that could watch him "shoot someone in the street" and still vote for him. So somebody has to watch him and keep him in check
                            Ok, you keep watching. Let us know when y'all finally have any evidence that something happened other than theories and guesses. I will wait patiently by the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              Literally thousands of charges should have been levied against killery and no charges filed and case dropped

Literally NO evidence of any wrong doing with Trump/Russia and it will be in the news for a minimum of 4 years.
                              Literally NO evidence Russia had anything to do with this past election results and not even a real claim as to HOW they supposedly interfered with the election and yet the narrative will be perpetuated for 4 more years
                              Boom... [emoji122]

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought this was a pretty good synopsis by Rush on this situation

RUSH: I have been laughing all morning long. I have been laughing starting with last night. Can we agree that Donald Trump is probably enjoying this more than anybody wants to admit or that anybody knows? So he fires Comey yesterday. Who's he meeting with today? (laughing) He's meeting with the Soviet, the Russian foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov! I mean, what an epic troll this is. The Democrat Party is going bananas -- completely, totally unhinged -- on the road to literal insanity.

Comment

Working...
                                X