6x7 bow blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tgil View Post
    I love the pics of the baby girl helping out! Priceless!

Thank you she wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

Looks really good.

Comment

Built the ladder today. Originally had plans for a porch with the ladder but honestly I'm ready to be done with this project. Girls got the bottom of the tin painted black today and started painting the inside. I put up my rafters and finished painting the outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Sometime this weekend I'll get the roof on and finish painting the inside and then I'm kinda at a standstill till my doors and windows come in. 7 - 10 days. I'm taking a break and going turkey huntin with my da in the morning

Comment

Solid work Brandon. Looks comfortable bud.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Roof is on and the girls are out of paint. They got the inside mostly done before they ran out. Waiting on a door and some windows to trim out the inside.

Comment

How sturdy are the legs?

Comment

Looks like your getting closer to the finish
                    Great job

Comment

Hope you have a small crane to move it or plan on hunting the back yard stand. i build a bow stand 7 x 6 last year and had to disassemble the walls to move it. looks great

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
                        How sturdy are the legs?

Rock solid

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                          Hope you have a small crane to move it or plan on hunting the back yard stand. i build a bow stand 7 x 6 last year and had to disassemble the walls to move it. looks great

I built to take the walls and roof apart if I have to but I'm hoping that with a little help I can just pull the top off the base and with a little help me and a couple guys can load it.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                            I'm in for the disassembly phase of the thread[emoji12]. Looks great. Starting my build as soon as I get the metal base from my metal fab guy. Contemplating building and transport strategy for sure.

I cannot guarantee this post will be informative and/or funny to everyone.

Comment

Looks good! Don't know how much you take to the stand, but if I didn't have a landing at the door it would be a couple of trips up and down the ladder to get my stuff in, so I didn't fall off with my hands full.

Comment

Originally posted by txlawdog View Post
                                Looks good! Don't know how much you take to the stand, but if I didn't have a landing at the door it would be a couple of trips up and down the ladder to get my stuff in, so I didn't fall off with my hands full.

It should have a porch no doubt. I just wasn't in the mood to build it the day I built my stairs. Can add easily later. Also pockets are feeling empty so at this point I may just get it huntable. I'm seriously thinking insulation, inside carpet on the walls and the porch might be a project for later.

Comment

Working...
                                X